8.0

1. Jan 13, 2013
    This is a solid installment for Skyrim. It was great revisiting Solstheim, but it was shame you don't revisit Morrwind again. The story incorporates elements from Morrowind which is a nice touch, with all the armours and weapons and the exposition of lore from regarding Red Mountain, Dagoth Ur and Neverine, the main story quest was great but rather underwhelming, it felt short, even for aThis is a solid installment for Skyrim. It was great revisiting Solstheim, but it was shame you don't revisit Morrwind again. The story incorporates elements from Morrowind which is a nice touch, with all the armours and weapons and the exposition of lore from regarding Red Mountain, Dagoth Ur and Neverine, the main story quest was great but rather underwhelming, it felt short, even for a DLC add on. However, besides some faults this is still a worthy purchase. Expand
  2. Feb 13, 2013
    Ok, ive heard alot positive reviews about this dlc and now that i have finally completed the main storyline and explored some Solstheim i can finally start stating out the flaws of this dlc. First of all the story wasn't interesting at all and the main bad guy "Miraak" was one heck of boring guy. Hell, there isn't even almost any good loot, weapons or armors in this dlc. I found a few newOk, ive heard alot positive reviews about this dlc and now that i have finally completed the main storyline and explored some Solstheim i can finally start stating out the flaws of this dlc. First of all the story wasn't interesting at all and the main bad guy "Miraak" was one heck of boring guy. Hell, there isn't even almost any good loot, weapons or armors in this dlc. I found a few new enemies quite interesting for example ash spawns and rieklings. [Sidequests are once again complete bull****, there even was one quest where you had to find certain item but it ended up being just in front of the cave's entrance. WHAT KINDA QUEST IS THAT?]

Im seriously kinda dissapointed how Bethesda developers are little by little cashing in with successful franchise dlc's and they don't put almost any effort to their games.
  3. Jan 22, 2013
    This is a really great expansion. Totally worth the money, although I'm giving it a lower rating because this game continues to be highly glitchy despite all their patches. During my playthrough of dragonborn, roughly 20 hrs, there wasn't a single play session that didn't lock up or glitch in some frustrating way. All in all, it was great to spend more time in this world.
  4. Sep 1, 2013
    Dragonborn dlc is good but it doesn't worth the current price. The game has new armors and weapons, places and people and a new interesting story. On the other hand, more bugs have added on add-on, which we hadn't to see. Nevertheless, if you haven't the main game, it's better for you to buy the legendary edition and have it all.
  5. Jan 25, 2015
    A great nod to Morrowind and a great DLC but overall kind of boring once you have finished the main quest there is little fun to be had in Solsthiem it is worth buying and a great dlc but once you finish the main story you will find yourself back in Skyrim some of the side quests are OK but nothing other than what we saw in skyrim. Don't get me wrong the ability to RIDE DRAGONS is prettyA great nod to Morrowind and a great DLC but overall kind of boring once you have finished the main quest there is little fun to be had in Solsthiem it is worth buying and a great dlc but once you finish the main story you will find yourself back in Skyrim some of the side quests are OK but nothing other than what we saw in skyrim. Don't get me wrong the ability to RIDE DRAGONS is pretty awesome but you can't control them the map size in solsthiem is surprisingly small but overall if you like sky rim you should by this if you thought sky rim was OK then this will be a disappointment. Expand
  6. Dec 5, 2012
    Holy crap is all I can say. This expansion is epic, anyone who played morrowind will love this expansion pack even more! I started with the elder scrolls III morrowind and played it when I was young, I spent many hours there and getting the chance to come back to a piece of it is more exciting for me than anything else. In this island (which you got to go to via a morrowind DLC as well!)Holy crap is all I can say. This expansion is epic, anyone who played morrowind will love this expansion pack even more! I started with the elder scrolls III morrowind and played it when I was young, I spent many hours there and getting the chance to come back to a piece of it is more exciting for me than anything else. In this island (which you got to go to via a morrowind DLC as well!) captures almost everything that was morrowind, the three great houses ( I loved the telvanni tower!) the architecture, the armors, the feel of the red mountain ash again, and on top of it all they kept the island largely the same as in the morrowind expansion which I loved! But probably one of my favorite things is the music. Its the music straight from morrowind and it brings back a ton of great nostalgia. This expansion delivers even for people who have never played morrowing though and gives alot of background story into it. (you can ask alot of people questions about morrowind that if you played the game you will know the answer too but for new people it gives you a small insight into what morrowind was). The content is rich and great as well as the new armors and weapons it brings. The depth of side quests is crazy, you think your just doing a simple errand and it becomes something so much more. All in all a 10/10 for the content itself with a 11/10 for nostalgia. You wont be disappointed in this DLC Collapse

1. Feb 6, 2013
    Bethesda’s games were never perfect but they made up for their flaws with a promise of a grand adventure. It’s not different this time – Dragonborn reminds us why we loved Skyrim. [CD-Action 02/2013, p.54]
  2. Jan 23, 2013
    The best Skyrim expansion yet. [Jan 2013]
  3. Jan 22, 2013
    Once again this is a quality piece of downloadable content for Skyrim which adds at least another ten to twenty hours worth of playtime. It would be nice to see some more interesting quest types than simple dungeon crawls through the same environments and more emphasis put upon Solstheim and its inhabitants. Dragonborn is worth the price if you just can't get enough from the Elder Scroll's universe.