8.4

1. Nov 12, 2011
    please note that i would give this game a 9.8/10 not a perfect 10, as no games are perfect.
    Skyrim is the best RPG to come to 360 by far, full of a vast wilderness, engaging story, and countless side quest that will leave you wishing the day wouldnt end. so far there have been almost no bugs, so whoever wrote the negative reviews are crazy or never played an elderscrolls game.
    though it
    though it hasnt happened to me i'm sure there are game freezes, so save every once in a while ( dont rely on auto save)
    there are numerous creatures to hunt, foxes, dear, elk, mammouth, hawks each provide you with materials to make new armor and weapons.
    honestly the game is just big to sum up in a little review if you like RPGs get the game it's fun, has a good story, and there is enough to get lost in.
    By far, skyrim is the best RPG on 360
  2. Nov 11, 2011
    Amazing! Exceeded all of my expectations, and all my friends expectations, and then some. The BEST Elder Scrolls--and open-world RPG--to date. Though I bought it for the 360 I also plan to purchase it for the PC at some point (something I'm not ashamed of), to take part in the excellent modding community.
  3. Nov 11, 2011
    This is simply an excellent game. I mean, it is a must have. I can not stop playing it. This game will probably cause me to fail calculus and chemistry and my girlfriend to break up with me. But seriously, you should defiantly get this game.
  4. Nov 11, 2011
    This is the best game i've ever played in my life.
    If you liked oblivion you'll adore this one; if you didn't play oblivion you must try Skyrim and lose yourself in tamriel's land...huge,wonderful, endless, beautiful, surely GOTY.
    Bethesda did it again..
    a Must buy
  5. Nov 13, 2011
    Simply the best game I have Ever played. I have spent 3 Solid days in Skyrim and they have been some of the most beautiful most memorable gaming experiences I have had and I have barely scratched the surface. I concur with most of the reviewers here in saying I have No IDEA how anyone could give this a negative review. There is just so many ways to play to many paths to take so manySimply the best game I have Ever played. I have spent 3 Solid days in Skyrim and they have been some of the most beautiful most memorable gaming experiences I have had and I have barely scratched the surface. I concur with most of the reviewers here in saying I have No IDEA how anyone could give this a negative review. There is just so many ways to play to many paths to take so many different ways to experience the game I don't think there is a way anyone couldn't find a entertaining way to venture forth in the world. I don't even know where to start with this game. Everything about it is extraordinary Bethesda went above and beyond the call and have made The Best RPG world any game has ever seen. Every environment is alive and every cave I have explored is unique. There are not enough good things to be said about this game. Easy 10/10 if you have Any interest in games do yourself a BIG favor and pick this up ASAP Expand
  6. Nov 11, 2011
    Pay no attention to the user mors125, he/she has no idea what they are talking about. I am a good 20 hours into Skyrim right now and i have experienced no glitches. It is in no way a broken game. It plays perfectly and is one of the most immersive gaming experience anyone could hope for. These people rating such a game with a 0 are not true gamers, they are sad trolls. Even if you do notPay no attention to the user mors125, he/she has no idea what they are talking about. I am a good 20 hours into Skyrim right now and i have experienced no glitches. It is in no way a broken game. It plays perfectly and is one of the most immersive gaming experience anyone could hope for. These people rating such a game with a 0 are not true gamers, they are sad trolls. Even if you do not like a game, rating it a 0 is just ignorant. Go play something else. and rate that game instead. Expand
  7. Nov 11, 2011
    Beautiful graphics and new engine? check.
    Improved combat (dual wield, perks, shield bashing etc) check
    amazing, beautiful artistic direction? check Epic music that makes your heart melt or race? check Massive world to explore at your own leisure and get completely lost in? check Just a fantastic game. I honestly can't think of anything bad about it. Its fun, its exhilarating, its witty,
    Beautiful graphics and new engine? check.
    Improved combat (dual wield, perks, shield bashing etc) check
    amazing, beautiful artistic direction? check
    Epic music that makes your heart melt or race? check
    Massive world to explore at your own leisure and get completely lost in? check

Just a fantastic game. I honestly can't think of anything bad about it. Its fun, its exhilarating, its witty, hilarious, terrifying (those spiders...) and utterly captivating. Buy it, or you're a fool.
  8. Nov 11, 2011
    Just overall the best game I've ever played, they've truly outdone themselves on this game. It is art and will always be known as one of the greatest rpgs ever created during this era of games. I can see my self easily putting 200-300 hours in Skyrim over the next few years until TES 6 is released.
  9. Nov 13, 2011
    I have nearly 50000g and this is the best game I have ever played on any console period. It is also the best value for money too, if you can give this game your time it will reward you in so many ways. Not perfect, but a true to the word epic masterpiece.
  10. Nov 16, 2011
    This is quite possibly the best game ever made! 70 hours into it and I'm still finding new things to do and the thing that really gets me is that of the over 300 dungeons in the game, none of the ones I've been to have been just re-skinned, they are all original! Mad Props to Bethesda!! Using my MW3 disc as a coaster to hold my beer!!!
  11. Nov 11, 2011
    This is the game to own this year. Skyrim could easily last you for a year. Bethesda ALWAYS do a fantastic job in their games. You may encounter a few glitches or weird IA behaviors but who cares? This is an amazing game that is released each 4-5 years. Bethesda knows nothing about milk cows!!
  12. Nov 11, 2011
    The game is amazing

The game is amazing

Esse game é incrível, gráficos lindos, boa jogabilidade e ótima interação com cenário e personagens. Você está andando pelos lugares e derrepente pode se deparar com lobos ou outros tipos de bichos, tem animais andando pelo cenário parece real, é difícil ver um jogo assim, as quests são locas você não precisa ir logo ao objetivo principal, as quests secundárias são divertidas.
  13. Nov 11, 2011
    MW3 doesn't even compare to Skyrim. Different games and different pros and cons. I spent almost 300 hours on my perfect stat character in Oblivion, so I'm sure that the same thing will happen with Skyrim. Also, while playing Skyrim, I won't have to listen to 12 year old telling 'your mom' jokes or people camping in corners with claymores set then brag about how good they are. I'll knowMW3 doesn't even compare to Skyrim. Different games and different pros and cons. I spent almost 300 hours on my perfect stat character in Oblivion, so I'm sure that the same thing will happen with Skyrim. Also, while playing Skyrim, I won't have to listen to 12 year old telling 'your mom' jokes or people camping in corners with claymores set then brag about how good they are. I'll know that i will be playing both Skyrim and MW3, but I will definitely have more fun with games like Darksouls and Skyrim over dealing with unskilled players in MW3 who are all talk. Quick question, how can so many people who bought MW3 at midnight be so terrible at the game? Played a team deathmatch game, i was 16-2, last 3 guys a combined 8-32... Expand
  14. Nov 11, 2011
    Just wanted to cancel Merrill4Life critic, which as always is full a **** Look at the user history and you will notice that this user always destroys everything competing against the DA2 debacle. His reviews are copy/pasted just to promote DA2, EA and Bioware, which has nothing to do with Skyrim, just like my review. But mine serves the purpose to cancel his.
  15. Nov 11, 2011
    An absolutely outstanding game! Not just one of the best RPGs of the year, but, one of the best RPGs every created. The best installment of the Elder Scrolls yet and the (highly) likely winner of numerous Game of the Year titles.
  16. Nov 12, 2011
    Yesterday one of my friends on Xbox Live messeged me and asked "so hows Skyrim?". I get a lot of messges about games and how they are and normally its no problem to respond, but when I came to reply there were no words. I had been playing for 2 hours when the messege came and I was lost in The Elder Scrolls, this happened with Morrowind and Oblivion, but never like this. I was a BosmerYesterday one of my friends on Xbox Live messeged me and asked "so hows Skyrim?". I get a lot of messges about games and how they are and normally its no problem to respond, but when I came to reply there were no words. I had been playing for 2 hours when the messege came and I was lost in The Elder Scrolls, this happened with Morrowind and Oblivion, but never like this. I was a Bosmer (wood elf) , I was a scout sent by the Council of Mages at the Arcane University, I was Binwin the Swift. I was completely engrossed as this sneaky archer hunting stags on the turndra of Skyrim. In the end I replied with "there are no words to describe this game but I will try, this is a game like a fine wine, not to be gulped and rushed but to be sipped and appreciated, to enjoy every hidden flavour and depth, this is a game to ruin your real life." Now I have finished with all that, I will try and be more specific, this is an RPG which really means it, this isnt a game where you are given a hero pre made, you make this hero, you know his or her past, you play that character how you want. You choose the route you go, never being told, you cant go this way or that way. You are surrounded by a world created by people whos love for this world pours from the game like a fine mead from a tankard into your dry mouth, and after one sip you need more . You are surround by sounds and a score so epic nothing from the outside world can penetrate, including your wife telling you to get the plates out for dinner. If you decide to buy this game in essence you are buying into a world, a journey to find epic dragons and a fantasy land which will see you through not weeks, not months but years of gameplay. This is how RPG's were meant to be. Expand
  17. Nov 11, 2011
    This game is seriously amazing! i dont understand what type of person would rate this game negatively?? The sound, graphics, gameplay - its all pure beauty. Best money i have ever spent!!
  18. Nov 11, 2011
    A masterpiece, is one of those games that make you think that video games can be considered an art, like painting, music or movies. It's a fantastic virtual experience, deep history, superb gameplay, beautiful graphics, majestic music, in short, an incredible journey for all people who love video games
  19. Nov 11, 2011
    Yea there are glitches, but that doesn't stop this game from being an absolute masterpiece. after only 3 hours of play, I realized this is probably the most engrossing game i have ever played. It's amazing how much content is packed into one game. The game extremely addicting, the sound is amazing, the graphics...oh the graphics they are absolutely phenomenal. If you are looking for gameYea there are glitches, but that doesn't stop this game from being an absolute masterpiece. after only 3 hours of play, I realized this is probably the most engrossing game i have ever played. It's amazing how much content is packed into one game. The game extremely addicting, the sound is amazing, the graphics...oh the graphics they are absolutely phenomenal. If you are looking for game you can pour hundreds of hours into, Skyrim is for you. Expand
  20. Nov 13, 2011
    I've yet to find anything not to like about this game. The graphics are excellent, the textures are sharp, the models are smooth, the draw distance is beuatifull, the load times are incredible - main menu to game in ten seconds!
    As for the gameplay they've fixed a LOT of what was wrong with previous games, balancing the various playstyles very well and making it all generally a lot of fun. Love the menu system too.
  21. Nov 13, 2011
    Competing with nostalgia-rich classics of the genre, critically acclaimed "hardcore" offerings, deep PnP style multiplayer RPGs as well as Oblivion and the (superior) Morrowind before it, Skyrim still comes out on top to become the best game I've ever played.

It combines the vast explorability and intoxicating atmosphere of Morrowind with the eminent playability of Oblivion, and turns the art style, world design, voice acting, story and most everything else up to 11 to create an almost perfect high fantasy/sword & sorcery RPG experience.

Visuals: 9.5/10 Audio: 10/10 Gameplay: 10/10 Story/Quest Gameplay: 10/10 RPG Mechanics/Design: 9/10 Content/Scope: 10/10
    Overall: 10/10
  22. Nov 11, 2011
    From my very first 1991 RGP on the NES called Crystalis until today, I have never felt compelled to go out of my way to thank the developers for their hard work and passion.
    Thank you Bethesda Game Studios.
  23. Nov 11, 2011
    O melhor jogo do ano,sem dúvidas estou fascinado com tudo q está dentro e fora do enredo me oferece ..
    Cada hora que eu paro pra jogar esse jogo é uma nova surpresa um novo artefacto,as lutas com os dragons são incríveis! agora vou parar de escrever pq Skyrim precisa de mim!

Parabéns BETHESDA...
  24. Nov 11, 2011
    Skyrim is an amazing game building on what Bethesda achieved with Fallout 3 and Oblivion to create a superb RPG with a good story so far anyway gizzilions of side quests and great graphics there are a few bugs but they don't damage the experience and will hopefully get patched if you are an RPG fan you need to get this game!!!!
  25. Nov 14, 2011
    I have put 50+ hours into this so far and i still havnt done everything in the game, This this game is beautiful and deserves goty. If you have played this game and didn't enjoy it i feel sorry for you.
  26. Nov 11, 2011
    played the game 30 hours now (i live in germany and got it on monday) and i love this game. it's all i was expecting and even better. after the first half hours i was a little bit disappointed because it didn't look so great in this area but the rest of the huge world looks fantastic for an open world game. noone should forget this, it's no linear world the developers know what you will doplayed the game 30 hours now (i live in germany and got it on monday) and i love this game. it's all i was expecting and even better. after the first half hours i was a little bit disappointed because it didn't look so great in this area but the rest of the huge world looks fantastic for an open world game. noone should forget this, it's no linear world the developers know what you will do next so they program everythin very easily, no, you can do what you want. going 3 mile west killing some bandits? do it! or going 5 miles north and searching for iron ore? do it!

i'm the kind of gamer who loves to sneak through the buildings and steal everything and in this game this alone can cost you weeks of your real life^^ for me i give this game a 10/10. graphics 9, sound 9 (music alone would get a 10 but some other sounds aren't perfect), gameplay 10 and lasting appeal a 10 which i would count very high in this game because it's not a 40 hour singleplayer which would be a ot it's much more
  27. Nov 11, 2011
    Skyrim is a huge brilliant open world rpg and shows us exactly how the genre should be done. Rather than funnelling you into doing the main quest, after a brief start, it sets you free to go and see and do whatever you want. It has such a huge amount of content that other games charging the same price while containing so little content seem like rip offs. Everything about this game, minusSkyrim is a huge brilliant open world rpg and shows us exactly how the genre should be done. Rather than funnelling you into doing the main quest, after a brief start, it sets you free to go and see and do whatever you want. It has such a huge amount of content that other games charging the same price while containing so little content seem like rip offs. Everything about this game, minus the bugs seem perfect. GOTY no doubt. Expand
  28. Nov 11, 2011
    Open, grand, beautiful, rich and several other words have ebeen used to describe this game, and it is all true. A long awaited sequel, that delivers on every promise, which in it self is an achevement. Games like these are one in a billion.
  29. Nov 11, 2011
    Easily beats any wRPG out there this decade. The character development is actually simpler than most Elder Scrolls games, streamlining everything you need and canning everything you don't. Also, it's implementation of a perk system similar to Fallout means that development of your character hasn't lost any depth and each character to every user is as unique as they are. The visuals areEasily beats any wRPG out there this decade. The character development is actually simpler than most Elder Scrolls games, streamlining everything you need and canning everything you don't. Also, it's implementation of a perk system similar to Fallout means that development of your character hasn't lost any depth and each character to every user is as unique as they are. The visuals are stunning and the vast, expansive environments, while sometimes barren, suggest a living, breathing world creating the perfect sense of verisimilitude. I wouldn't want every inch of a game-world to be populated by enemies and NPC's, it takes away from your suspension of disbelief and always reminds you with a shattering crash that you're playing a game. Sadly, this is often the case in Bioware RPGs but is in no way present here. Many people online are complaining about the use of Dragons in the game, saying it is unoriginal without obviously knowing that Dragons have been intergral to the polt since Elder Scrolls I: Arena. The first 4 games have all been leading up to the return of the Dragons and now that it's happened, expect every other Elder Scrolls to be as epic as this one is. The combat system is fluid and intuitive. You can go from being a beginner new to the series to slicing up some enemies while throwing fireballs at everything else with ease. It's available to casual gamers by not requiring micro-management and being a great game you can take at your own pace and the hardcore gamers by allowing amazing depth in both development and gameplay. The item/spell creation system has basically infinite possibilities and the game is so packed full of extras that perfectionists will probably do good to never play any game ever again if they hope to get absolutely everything there is to offer. One of the most anticipated RPG releases ever, and it's for great reason. The stroy is heavily focused on which is something games fail to do nowadays and it seems Bethesda recognise videogames as a legitimate story-telling medium rather than a cash-cow business (*cough*Activision*cough*) and don't rush their development, instead pouring heart and soul into a game and releasing when it is done. The quintessential wRPG, pick this game up now and feel euphoria. Expand

1. Feb 6, 2012
    This epic role-playing game might be Bethesda's best game yet, and offers an unique and spectacular world filled with fun. The freedom ensures a great experience for both the casual and hardcore gamer, as you're free to play the game how you like.
  2. Dec 16, 2011
    Skyrim is the largest, and most compelling work that I've had the opportunity to play this year. It's engaging, engrossing, and will take over your gaming life for many months to come. Not only is Skyrim among the best that 2011 has to offer, but for me, this is, without hesitation, the Game of the Year.
  3. Dec 16, 2011