• Publisher: Kalypso
  • Release Date: May 17, 2011
  • Also On: PC
6.3

1. Jun 17, 2013
    I knew very little about this game before purchase.I began playing with a friend on co-op and it was very easy to connect and play through the story. Although, the graphics are not anywhere comparable to Skyrim, nor was the budget of this game comparable either. The story is interesting enough to keep my attention, and the game play is engaging enough to make me keep slashing away. OverallI knew very little about this game before purchase.I began playing with a friend on co-op and it was very easy to connect and play through the story. Although, the graphics are not anywhere comparable to Skyrim, nor was the budget of this game comparable either. The story is interesting enough to keep my attention, and the game play is engaging enough to make me keep slashing away. Overall for $20 you get a pretty good story, about 8 hours of game play, and a good game to play with a buddy or alone. Expand
  2. Apr 9, 2015
    This is the game that could have, and should have been. Releasing itself in a world of fps games, this game tried to integrate a new style of stealth, beat 'em up and linear RPG this game, however did not deliver these things seamlessly and thus is receiving a 7 as game-play gets redundant after awhile.

1. games(TM)
    Jul 23, 2011
    Consistently let down by poor design decisions and outdated play mechanics. [Issue#111, p.116]
  2. Jul 20, 2011
    First Templar leaves me with mixed feelings. One the one hand it's a very fun and engaging game to make your way through with a friend, but on the other hand it has little problems here and there that mar the gameplay. It seems like it was sloppily put together and could have been better constructed all around in order to make the gameplay more fluid. It's a decent game to go through at least once and is definitely worth picking up. Not necessarily at full price, but it's certainly worth playing.
  3. Games Master UK
    Jul 8, 2011
    Too cheap and nasty by half. They used to crusade against this kind of thing. [Aug 2011, p.91]