3.0

1. Sep 5, 2013
    The last three letters in the title 'The Golden Compass' literally define this game. I have never played a more boring game ever. You could read my science book and be more fascinated. If you hate someone, then this is a great gift to give them. If you give this to someone as a gift, they will most likely never speak to you again. If you give it to your spouse, (s)he will divorce you and move thousands of miles away. Anyone who loves this game is really stupid and needs their brain checked. Expand
  2. May 9, 2013
    I picked the game up for $0.99, and the game is pretty pathetic. True, there are enjoyable moments, like fighting a tank while riding on an armored bear, but for most of the game you're stuck playing boring mini games as Lyra instead of destroying monsters. Overall, it's worth my one dollar, but not much more.

1. It pains me to say this, but turn off your TV and just read the book or head to your local theater. This is a story everyone must experience, just don’t try interacting with it.
  2. The ideas aren't all bad and on paper this must have sounded like a rich and promising game. However, the game far overreaches itself and the coding, visuals and execution of those ideas is comprehensively unpolished.
  3. There’s not really much more to say about the game other than just ranting about our horrible experience with it. Surely, that would bore you, our respected readers. We’re actually somewhat sorry that you’re being exposed to this game in the first place. Please, look elsewhere for gaming if you want to do yourselves a favor.