The Gunstringer Xbox 360

8.1

1. Jan 17, 2012
    Fantastic game, i wish there were more Kinect games like this. Good control, fun gameplay and looks good too. My only complaint is that its short, yeah you have the one free dlc and the one pay for dlc but if only the game was that little bit longer it would have ticked all the boxes.
  2. Jan 11, 2012
    A genuinely great game. The controls work well, and include a left handed option. It is really fun, and including Fruit Ninja Kinect and giving away the first DLC for free makes the deal even sweeter.
    The only genuine problem with the game is that playing it for more than a few hours can leave slightly sore arms, and getting out of cover can be difficult. Apart from that its brilliant.
  3. Jan 6, 2012
    For all the fun moments I had with The Gunstringer, those memories are plagued with arms getting sore and a small amount of struggling to translate my gesturing into the desired on-screen action. I have to hand it to Twisted Pixel for creating something entertaining, funny and a little outside-the-box. It may not be something that converts gamers into motion freaks, but this fun WesternFor all the fun moments I had with The Gunstringer, those memories are plagued with arms getting sore and a small amount of struggling to translate my gesturing into the desired on-screen action. I have to hand it to Twisted Pixel for creating something entertaining, funny and a little outside-the-box. It may not be something that converts gamers into motion freaks, but this fun Western adventure kept my controller out of my hand for a little while. Expand
  4. Sep 24, 2011
    game was tons of fun, insane & action packed, just the right length of time, and very well done. Couldn't stop playing once i started, and the humor is just as admirable. The controls work amazingly well, and the game could the inspiration for a new IP for Microsoft... they should really buy up this development group.

Let's put it this way... if this isn't convincing enough for you: I

Let's put it this way... if this isn't convincing enough for you: I was knee-deep in Gear of War 3 [and enjoying it], and a friend told me to goto pickup this game just on a whim... I wasn't expectiong much, and alone and behold, here I sit at midnight replaying through Gunstringer while GoW 3 sits on the shelf... it was that much fun!

I want to see alot more of The Gunstringer in the future!!!

definetely worth buying, with boatloads of extra content too! easily the coolest Kinect title, and great game for the xbox 360! oh, you also get fruit ninja for free :)

PS: im not sure how anyone could have given this game any less than a 9/10... either they are just that ignorant, or they are kinect trolls who have some sort of odd grudge against a pretty slick piece of technology.
  5. Sep 17, 2011
    Ignore any negative reviews as they come from gamers that want to see kinect/move/wii type controls fail. This game works and works well. It is easy to control, intuitive, fun, funny, clever, and fun atmosphere. The only gripe is it is kind of short, but that ends up being ok as the price point is just right because it come with Fruit Ninja Kinect, a 10 dollar offering. So the gameIgnore any negative reviews as they come from gamers that want to see kinect/move/wii type controls fail. This game works and works well. It is easy to control, intuitive, fun, funny, clever, and fun atmosphere. The only gripe is it is kind of short, but that ends up being ok as the price point is just right because it come with Fruit Ninja Kinect, a 10 dollar offering. So the game runs 39.99 with essentially two games. Expand
  6. Sep 17, 2011
    Hilarious, fun and great. If you enjoy Twisted Pixel Games or need a good Kinect game then I highly recommend this. My only complaints are the graphics could be a bit better, the game isn't that long and the controls can get wonky at times. But the overall product is a great Kinect game.
  7. Sep 14, 2011
    by far the best game for kinect, its fun innovative and really seems like the way kinect should be going. and the fact that its only 40 dollars and includes a 10 dollar game its a great buy if u own a kinect.

1. May 15, 2012
    Satirical and self-referential, short and sweet, Twisted Pixel has provided a multitude of six-shooting fun, and their quirky creation tucks itself nicely into several age-groups. The Gunstringer is one of the most inventive and chaotic titles for the Kinect to-date.
  2. Feb 15, 2012
    So if you own a Kinect, and you aren't playing Zumba seven days a week, The Gunstringer is a game you shouldn't pass up. With its lowered retail price and accurate controls, the game delivers on the Kinect's promise of an innovative and fun game experience. With the only flaws being the length and 'sitting' mode, The Gunstringer is a game all Kinect owners should try.
  3. Dec 12, 2011
    In spite of an abundance of cheap shots, the game's personality and originality elevate The Gunstringer into the upper echelon of Kinect titles. In fact, it's my favorite Xbox Kinect title to date.