6.0

1. JangO.
    Dec 4, 2007
    It was a pretty fun game for what it was - I didn't expect a whole lot but it by and far surpassed my expectations. I agree with Cris - God Bless Activision Value!
  2. JackS.
    Nov 28, 2007
    Excellent gameplay, the action kept me glued to the chair for hours. Along the wAy Some things about the war in the pacific were made clear for me as well. Edutainment at its finest.
  3. ThomasA.
    Dec 3, 2007
    This game was incredibly realistic and historical. The amount of history that took place in World War II was enormous, and you can always count on the History Channel to present it in new and exciting ways! Now you don't just learn about the history - you experience all of the history from a first-person perspective! It's really amazing what they have done!
  4. JamesC.
    Nov 28, 2007
    I've never had so much fun playing a game where I learn things at the same time! History Channel: Battle For the Pacific combines awesome game play with historical cut scenes in way thats fun for the whole family. Finally I get to shoot the Japanese, I was so bored with the standard European remake of WWII games. Keep up the good work Activision.
  5. CrisS.
    Nov 28, 2007
    Seeing the visuals in this game were more magical then watching my child being born. It's a non stop action thrill ride that will go down in my books as one of the greatest experiances of my life. God Bless Activision Value and God Bless AMERICA!
  6. Mar 16, 2011
    this game is as close as you can get to a real life world war sim, everything from the controlls to the graphics are quite simply amazing. the gameplay is absolutely phenomenal and the pace is incredible too, this has set the bar for world war 2 shooters, one that maybe can never be matched in the near future. any call of duty fans that have not played this need to trade in their copiesthis game is as close as you can get to a real life world war sim, everything from the controlls to the graphics are quite simply amazing. the gameplay is absolutely phenomenal and the pace is incredible too, this has set the bar for world war 2 shooters, one that maybe can never be matched in the near future. any call of duty fans that have not played this need to trade in their copies for this as it is an incredible piece of software.

from bone shattering explosions to next gen set pieces, this is a game that NO first person shooter fan should avoid.

1. The History Channel implementation, level setup and graphic selections are A+ choices; it’s the execution that tanks the experience.
  2. There are a ton of fine shooters hitting shelves this year that are good enough to go down in history. It would be a shame to waste your money paying full price for this heap, which instead takes history down with it.
    The History Channel: Battle for the Pacific isn't necessarily an atrocious game, but it just isn't that fun and brings so very little to the table.