7.4

1. Nov 26, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This real time strategy game that takes you through all new Middle-Earth environments, new factions, characters, units and buildings. Set in the same time frame of the movies, book and original Battle for Middle-Earth game, BFME2 takes players on the the edge of their seats. All the excitement in the movies of what happens next is in this game, BFME is here again, with the most outstanding graphics never seen before, audio and solid game play.

Battle for Middle-Earth II contains three game play modes all different for one another; campaign, skirmish, and War of the Ring modes. In addition, there is multiplayer player capability for both skirmish and War of the Ring game modes. which makes the game a lot more exciting, you have to hunt for your own resources you have to defend; your land, your castle, and your leaders. you need to upgrade your armour your weapons, at a pace in order to survive against you enemy. Build your watch towers, build your barracks, build you castle, and most of all build you walls here come the biggest fantasy , tactical war game you have ever played. There are two single player campaigns within The Battle for Middle-Earth II with one played as a good faction and the other played as one of the evil factions of Middle-Earth. The overall flow and story of the campaign mode is exciting. Each campaign is broken up into a series of missions that tell a story, to progress through this story you'll have to achieve certain objectives within each mission. to achieve this you will be defending or attacking on one of the many skirmish maps. so be prepared
  2. Dec 17, 2013
    I for one Love this game so very much. When you able to also have friends on it the game becomes Very intrusting I wonder who still plays this and I wish i didn't give it away to my cousin I need to get it back ASAP It was fun V.S Ai and Remaking Battles like Helms Deep when you see like 10 Attack Trolls and 200 or more Enemys coming at your gate all you see is arrows raining down on YourI for one Love this game so very much. When you able to also have friends on it the game becomes Very intrusting I wonder who still plays this and I wish i didn't give it away to my cousin I need to get it back ASAP It was fun V.S Ai and Remaking Battles like Helms Deep when you see like 10 Attack Trolls and 200 or more Enemys coming at your gate all you see is arrows raining down on Your enemy you get that rush and when they break the gate and You have men waiting right there and charge into the Enemy it's Such a Wonder Battle Feeling it makes you feel and Think as If you were there in the battle making your next move! Expand

1. To produce a console RTS game that equals its PC counterpart is no mean feat, and here Electronic Arts has even surpassed it slightly in some areas.
    As far as multiplayer goes, while a couple heroes dispatching entire enemy armies on their own might seem true to the spirit of the films, it hardly makes for a balanced and satisfying online encounter.
  3. With the new control system there is a bit of a learning curve, especially if you're not familiar with other RTS titles. However, if you give the game a few missions and a chance to learn the controls properly, BFME2 should appeal to most RPG and Strategy fans out there, and even a few of the action-oriented gamers.