The Serious Sam Collection Xbox 360

7.3

1. Jul 25, 2013
    Fantastically absurd as always. Love me some Serious Sam! This collection brings us 4 games, plus DLC for nonstop chaos. Amazing group of games for the price. Perfect for any FPS fan. Some old school tricks mixed in with new upgrades... it's a great package. Favorite, though, as always is the Second Encounter. Any adrenaline junkie will agree.
  2. Aug 5, 2013
    Don't get me wrong here I love the Serious Sam games well the second one the first one was a little tame but still fun and in the spirit of Serious Sam do I think this game is a bad game. No. I have had bad experiences in the past which have held me back playing this game with probably to it's full potential I will not go in depth as I do not want to spoil anything but I think that if youDon't get me wrong here I love the Serious Sam games well the second one the first one was a little tame but still fun and in the spirit of Serious Sam do I think this game is a bad game. No. I have had bad experiences in the past which have held me back playing this game with probably to it's full potential I will not go in depth as I do not want to spoil anything but I think that if you love fps's and you love big guns and big bosses this game is your game. But I had a problem playing "Serious Sam 3" the game on it's own because it was region locked that is what put me off about buying this game but it works and I was glad that I finally got to play my "Serious Sam 3" but at the sad price of full retail on both... That's 60 bucks down the drain but buy this game it does engage you and make it fun for everyone Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Aug 28, 2013
    Probably the best "mindless, arcade shooter" collection we've ever tried. Sam is definitely the "Duke" of the 00's.
  2. Jul 30, 2013
    The Serious Sam Collection is what it is: loud, stupid, colourful, amicably-offensive and a lot of fun – and for your money you’re getting an absolute wealth of shoot-em-up content.