8.5

1. Jan 4, 2013
    Let me get this straight. If you are a fan of left for dead then go play it. But don't expect this game to be a mindless boring shooter with stupid pickup lines. This game does something wonderful. It completely transforms you in your character and for two hours you forget who you are. You think you are in zombie apocalypse and that Clementine is your sweet pea. This game is a wonderful journey that will test your mind. You will understand that there is not always the right way. Sometimes you have to make a decision that is never gonna be good. Its just how it is. Just like in real life. The voice acting is top notch too. And just because the game has few minor bugs doesn't take away anything from this wonderful experience. Expand
  2. Jan 3, 2013
    Incredible game, intense emotion and very good character, and the story, well, simple amazing, It's a must buy, a very good visual active novel!, Congratulation to Telltale!
  3. Jan 2, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is just amazing! I hate point and click games but this is just so different, it puts in zombie apocalypse and makes you choose that what you say or who you save. It is just an emotional thrill when someone you liked dies or when someone you hated dies, you feel bad even then. If you like movies with good stories, play this game. If you like games with good stories, play this game. If you don't understand english, don't play this game. Expand
  4. Jan 2, 2013
    The game is not without flaws (I thought a few animations looked a bit thrown together), but it's easily one of the best games I played in 2012. This is a game for people who like their games to tell them a story, and who like to feel something for the character they play as.
  5. Jan 1, 2013
    The Walking Dead Game was incredible, Lee Everett is the best game character of the year, maybe one of the best of all time. My hat goes off to Telltale Games for creating such a memorable experience, and I definitely expect more in the future. It is my personal game of the year, I enjoyed it more than Mass Effect, and I haven't played Far Cry 3 yet, but it most certainly was an unforgettable ride. Expand
  6. Dec 30, 2012
    This game makes you feel. I have never been so emotionally attached to a video game character like I am to Clementine, Lee must stop at everything and consider Clementine in all of his actions. This game makes you feel desperate and afraid to turn the next corner. It may be lacking in the actual " game" part (mostly quick time events) but the story sure as hell makes up for the game play. I'm not sure if it deserves game of the year status, but it is definitely the best story told this year, and one of the best stories ever told in gaming. Expand
  7. Dec 29, 2012
    One of the best games iv'e played since iv'e been gaming. An engaging story line with a great selection of characters makes this the best story driven game iv'e ever played. The game play is simple and a bit lacking but telltale has proven that you don't need great game play to make a great game. You need a great story with characters that you will care for and remember for years to come. It also won game of the year which was very well deserved in my opinion. Expand
  8. Dec 29, 2012
    THIS GAME IS GREAT. One of the best games I have ever played, and I can't remember the last time a said it about a game.. The story is so captivating, engaging, unexpected, and just plain amazing. I highly recommend it. Whoever wrote this is a genius. The story was so good, I felt it was better wrote than some movies out there. Let me just clear something up first. The only negative comments about this game complain that there is no real gameplay and the choices you make dont really give a difference. In reality, here is what is going on. This game is not like a regular game. There arent really a good amount of controls, but that isn't bad. This game plays out more like an interactive movie and the gameplay is different. This does not in any way take away from the awesome quality of the game. And I don't know how people say the choices dont matter. About half of the story is not influenced by your decisions, but that other half that you control with your choices is equally important as the other half. The choices you make in this game are vital, it's not like they don't mean anything, and they even carry on through episodes, which makes you really think about the long term affect of your actions. The character development was also outstanding, so much to the point that by the end of episode 5, I was so attached to the characters and it made me want more out of the story. The Walking Dead won 2012 Game of the Year. Wow. It definitely deserved it. That alone is impressive. It has received TONS of accolades. Definitely more worth my money than the Halo 4 or Black Ops 2 storyline gave me. You will be so happy when you start playing this game. It doesn't start out slow. It begins and ends with a bang, as it should. Try not to read any spoilers along the way, or any guides. You will be better off trying to get through the game on your own and then you can rewind or start a new game in a blank game slot to see how different Lee's journey would've been if he made some different choices. The last episode is just perfect. They could not have written it better. The music fits perfectly and adds awesome suspense, adding to the amazing craft of the game. There are great twists and turns that keep you on the edge of your seat for every episode. You go into the last episode expecting certain things from this season finale, and it gives you such a rewarding conclusion that sets you up perfectly for season two, also the best episode in my opinion (sorry for the ambiguity, I just really dont want to give anything away!). I wish season 2 would come out right now! Gahh!!! You will probably feel the same after you are done.Thank goodness that season 2 will come out in 2013. I hope that the wait wont be too long. Definitely a 10/10. Expand
  9. Dec 28, 2012
    When I first saw the trailer for Telltale's The Walking Dead I had mixed feelings towards it. Point-and-click? Apparently lousy animations? That wasn't how I imagined a TWD Adaptation to my console. But when the first episode came out, everyone was so pleased by it I gave it a go. And since, I couldn't stop. Episode 1: It was a great beginning to the franchise. The important decissions and the story wrapped me in the game since the beginning. In Episode 2 the story flew away, although it was still good and tense. Episode 3 (My favourite) was with episode 5, the most shocking of the saga. Also I found an interesting variety of gameplay that made it excellent. Then came Episode 4, which was a little bit repetitive but also tremendously entertaining. And Episode 5, which made me cry like a little b***. After drying my face, I'm proud to say TWD is my GOTY. It isn't perfect (The animations show lots of flaws) but the story, the characters....I've never felt so touched by a game before. Telltale has made something bigger than a game. They have made a story we can build and, even though the ending is the same in any way the story is constructed, the journey is a hell of a ride. Describe The Walking Dead in terms of gameplay is also hard. Point-and-click may seem like an easy, childish term for the game's mechanic, but it isn't. Point-and-click includes choosing answers and decissions quickly, shooting with guns, rifles and snipers, and to be honest....That's what we do in any mainstream big-budget FPS game. Just point and click and maybe click another time. And TWD isn't easy! I died many times, and in Episode 3 for example, I had to get a concussion trying to sort out a puzzle, but still, the game Is so enjoyable. Well, let's put it on another way. Enjoyable for the people who enjoy stories, as TWD proved "Fun" and "Constant Gameplay" is not necessary to make a great game. I would give it a 9.5, but because I can't at least I am an official game critic, I think a 90 will do the same thing I wish it will do. To convince you trying this game. NOW! Expand
  10. Dec 27, 2012
    I have to say, this might just be one of the greatest stories ever told in a video game. Even in games like Red Dead Redemption and Mass Effect the general, well, gami-ness came out every once in a while in the story. That doesn't happen here. It's like watching a TV show. It hits the mark on every occasion. Episode 1 was pretty good, but I wasn't blown away. It wasn't until Episode 2 that I realized this was going to be a very very good game. The action sequences, while a little rough around the edges in terms of polishing, are still exciting considering the context they're in. The story leaves absolutely nothing to be desired. This is the first, and probably the last, video game that made me cry. Expand
  11. Dec 26, 2012
    Amazingly powerful story, that's all that's there to be had here, no real innovative gameplay, but the story is more than worth it. It doesn't half ass its adaptation to your choices like almost every other game, and breaks dozens of tropes.
  12. Dec 26, 2012
    A really good game. Short, cheep and quality. This game is so dramatic and well done. Deep story and very innovating. I give it a 9 because I think it´s a little bit short in my opinion. I´m happy because this game won the VGA´s and that helps a lot the industry motivating developers moving forward this types of experiences.
    GOOD JOB TELLTALE GAMES!
  13. Dec 25, 2012
    So, I finally got the game and I finished it in three days, last night playing up to half past four with christmas before and all. So let's see, what's there to like:

- Graphics are beautifully low-fi (which is what I liked best about). Sure, it's a little too polished maybe, but I still got the feeling I was watching a comic book being read out to me as a video that someone actually
    made with any kind of emotion to it while drawing. You all know this "Oh, it looks mindblowingly great", but you still don't feel anything besides that? It's different with this one. You take what you see for real, because a little human touch is still within all those textures and pixels.

- The writing: I really don't know what's there to complain about as I have read in some mixed or negative reviews. I got the season-pass via steam and i paid well below twenty euros in some kind of christmas-special and I really can't think about any movie I have seen in the last five years that even came close to "the walking dead" in terms of emotion, story and character-development (which is a word I normally hate). Get yourself any fresh blue-ray ("Prometheus" for example) and tell me you got the same value out of the script. Should that be the case: I don't believe you. Period. I immediately had a feeling for the characters, sided with them in seconds or thought "Yeah, all right, whatever you say, pal". And you might not believe it, throughout the story, I sometimes really had to bother to change my mind about some of them. And guess what, changing my mind cost me some energy to really pull through with it.

- "Freedom": That's why I compared it to movies in the first place. Sure, I have only one playthrough, sure, sometimes I felt like "Why in God's holy name did that character just die, I tried everything to not make that happen", but nonetheless I never felt angry about it, it literally broke my heart. Well not literally, but I guess you catch my drift, it's just the feeling it carried along of all of it to have been in vain. And isn't this what would happen in a world full of zombies and only thin rays of hope fading in and out? Maybe, as some other reviewers mentioned, the choices I made didn't have the huge effect that was prominently advertised before every episode, but I never cared. For almost every response I wanted to give to any character in the game, there was a dialogue option that was to choose, my favorite being "Are you **** nuts" when this was all I could think of to "say". And yes, I felt like I was actually saying it and that's what I call freedom instead of some fifteen million different endings. When you're able to build up a situation to the point, where 99 percent of the people have the choice they want to choose, then that's all right with me in terms of freedom. After all, people are just people and maybe I'm a bit simple or something, but I'll manage.

- Addictiveness: It's there, believe me. I had to think about it like half a minute every time I was to select "Exit" from the menu, even though I was running late for some family-meal already.

Now to what's caused the game to lose it's 10 out of 10:

- Invisible walls: C'mon, man, just put a solid barrier in front of where you don't want me to go. That shouldn't be too hard in terms of level design. (Although I like invisible walls better than areas you can go to that have absolutely nothing in it four you to do and you have to walk back empty handed)

- Quicktime-Events: Q and E alone? Klicking some bubbles with your mouse? How about giving me a challenge at times, please. But let's be honest, all these action-scenes are probably only in there so you could lable it as a video-game, which it barely is (which is not a bad thing to begin with). But as I said, a little more challenge and I'd have been even more involved.

- Dialogue choices are sometimes missleading. At one or two times I thought I was going to calm things down, but instead I was screaming at someone. Also they sometimes involve dialogue forced unto me that had nothing to do with what I intended to say (For made-up example: I wanted to say "I went to the carneval without you", instead of directly saying I slept with someone else there, which I wanted to reveal with my next answer, but the talked to character asked "Why?", and I said, "It's not important" without me having a chance to do anything about it any more, thus not coming clean).

- WASD to move around isn't the best option considering that "The Walking Dead" isn't an FPS most of the time.

- I really don't like being told that there is a dialogue-option when it's going to cause me to hear a non-skipable, non-ineractive, "Hey, you all right"-"Yes,-"See you later then"-cutsceen.

But all in all, 9 out of 10 it is.
  14. Dec 23, 2012
    Who said GOTY??? Me? Hell yeah!!! What a game it is....we are thrilled to the very end of the game. The first time i cried in a game ever....thanks telltale for let me see feelings i have never expected to experience in a video game. Cant wait for season 2... A big 9.5 out of 10 for me.
  15. Dec 23, 2012
    I had been anxiously awaiting this game since the moment I heard of it being made online. I can't wait for the second season to come out. If you are a fan of zombies games in general or even better a fan of the Walking Dead franchise BUY THIS GAME. You will not regret it at all, for only $15 this game is a steal.
  16. Dec 23, 2012
    OK so I have written a review for each individual episode already. But this game, this game is the best game to have been produced in a long time. The last game that made me feel this way about characters and my decisions was Heavy Rain back in 2010 and this could arguably do it better. The Walking Dead sets itself in the comic book universe, not the TV one. You play as Lee Everett, a convicted murder being sent to jail. As the escort car crashes Lee is knocked unconscious, upon awakening he finds himself in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. After being rescued by a little girl named Clementine, Lee promises to take her to Savannah to find her parents. Along the way you'll meet Kenny, Duck, Ben, Omid, Christa, Katja, Chuck and so many more characters including Herschel Greene and Glen from the comics. As you travel across America you learn the true value of having someone to love, someone to care for, forgiveness, revenge and how to diffuse a sticky situation. You will encounter a blackmailer, cannibals, suicidal's and people wanting to watch Lee curl up and die before their eyes.
    The Walking Dead is a truly astounding game, emotionally engaging and a well deserved winner of GOTY 2012. A game that everyone must play.
  17. Dec 22, 2012
    The Walking Dead is one of the most amazing, shocking, emotionalising, Imustplaythenextpartnow-ing games you will even play. Some of the episodes are a bit better than others (for me the first, second, fourth and fifth were amazing, and the third was just... Very good). Choices you make in the early portion of the game are reflected even in the last, some choices being better than others, and you may wish to play the game again to pick all the best choices.

TWD, though fantastic, can also be one of the glitchiest games you will ever play. Many times have all my saves been temporarily reset or just not do what I want, but in the end, the game was well worth it, left me begging for more and made me cry. 10/10 for sure.
  18. Dec 21, 2012
    Game of the year. Nothing else has come close. The brilliant writing and acting overshadowed the minimal game play elements. So maybe it is more of an evolved graphic novel than a game.. whatever it is I want more.
  19. Dec 21, 2012
    This game is amazing. I bought every episode via Xbox Live as soon as they became available and I was not disappointed by any aspect of any of the levels. The story is brilliant and the character development is phenomenal; every character has their part and every level is meaningful. This game is truly incredible and anyone who loves games should play it. One of my favourite games of the year.
  20. Dec 20, 2012
    My GOTY for sure. First, for the handful that doesn't call this a "game" is an unfair statement. You walk around the environment, solve basic puzzles to traverse the levels, have some light shooting and of course make decisions that your group will or will not back you on.

The story is far and away better than the TV show because its based more on the comic book universe which is a
    braver world, one where death can be drawn out and heartbreaking, or sudden and feeling lacking in resolution. The decisions really grind home the "every-man" aspect because you are no Commander Shepard, or chosen one of any kind. Sometimes your decisions haunt you, and sometimes you don't even get the luxury of choice. The result is a tight narrative story that will ultimately be the same as most people, but with a varying cast of characters to give input along the way, as well as a few major changes in the ending story. Clementine is the most fleshed out, realistic child character in any video game. She's smart, innocent and very adaptable to her surroundings. Without going into any spoilers, there were many times in many episodes where I wept at the idea of her lost innocence. Terrifying and funny. Heartwarming and infuriating, action packed and well paced are all words to describe "The Walking Dead" Expand
  21. Dec 19, 2012
    Outstanding characters, a great script and brilliant comic-style graphics. Some of the most emotionally engaging and upsetting moments in video-game history. Only the fairly straight-forward gameplay and over-reliance on QTE stops it getting a 10 - but don't let that put you off. Absolutely my GOTY.
  22. Dec 19, 2012
    The Walking Dead is powerful BECAUSE it's a video game. Though it may not often feel like one. The choices you make feel real. The consequences resonate in your heart. The characters transcend polygons. They become your friends. Telltale shows just how powerful this medium can be. Through the gameplay, you become Lee. You care for Clementine (one of the most brilliantly written characters EVER). Movies and books do this to an extent. But nothing like Telltale's The Walking Dead. The barrier is shattered. And that's what ultimately makes it so heartbreakingly beautiful. Expand
  23. Dec 18, 2012
    Seriously, one of the greatest gaming experiences to date, I urge anyone with the love of great games to purchase this one. The emotion that this game creates is phenomenal, very few games or movies for that fact can reach the places that The Walking Dead takes you. The gave speaks braveness and risks that few developers are willing to take. Please, ignore all the people saying this game is not a "game", it's biased comments like this that are ruining the games reputation, and preventing some from experiencing this game braking game. And please, don't try the demo and say you have made up your mind, you have to experience the game from start to finish to fully develop a opinion. I will leave you with one last not, regarding those that think that The Walking Dead is not a "game": Considering that adventure games have been going on since 1975 and been considered a legit genre of video gaming for years, I don't think you have the right to determine what constitutes as the definition of what makes a video game, well, a video game. The adventure genre has always been about controlling a protagonist in an interactive story focusing on exploration and puzzle-solving instead of physical challenges. Some of the best games were adventure games: King's Quest, Monkey Island, Grim Fandango, Gabriel Knight, etc. Accept it, it's a real game and which won game of the year due to having a emotionally driven story, great voice-acting, characters that mattered, and went above being just a gaming experience. People will remember moments from this game for years. I could not care less if you hate the game, but to say that The Walking Dead is not a game is pure ignorance. Expand
  24. Dec 18, 2012
    This game is so damn awesome on so many levels I cannot even describe it. Every second is suspenseful and you have no idea what might happen next. The character development is excellent, and for having 5 different writer's for each episode, they did a good damn job overall. Actual game play may not be that spectacular compared to other zombie games, but there is enough to suffice. Overall this game was amazing, and definitely deserves to be one of the best games of the year 2012. Expand
  25. Dec 17, 2012
    This game honestly was the best game I played all year. It had something that most games lack, feeling. The story and the character development were amazing. The story had its twists and its turns. There were two main problems that cause people to dislike this game. First, the gaming part of this game is really just figuring out what to do and making decisions. While this at first seems lackluster, the story and the characters keep you wanting to play. Along with this, the decision-making can sometimes seem useless. These two things however can be overlooked by the simple fact that the story was easily one of the best stories I have encountered in years. The Walking Dead TV show could use a story as good as this. It may not be the best game ever, but it definitely should be a must play for anyone who likes RPGs. It was my Game of the Year. Expand
  26. Dec 17, 2012
    This series of episodes starts out a bit rough but when you look to a book or movie, the ending is really what becomes the deciding factor. And that's the amazing thing about this game, is that the storytelling is comparable to a book or movie. The gameplay and graphics have their rough patches here and there, and there are times where you may need to look up a guide because nothing makes sense. But all in all, this game portrays a great story and one that is well worth checking out. For anyone on the fence about this game, play through the first two chapters (roughly 4 hours) and you will not regret it for a second. The fact that you can get all this for $20 is amazing. You actually get to highly influence the story and how all of the characters (live or die) will keep pushing towards the end. The 3rd and last chapter of it all are really mindblowing, particularly the last. I was really floored by the story on this one, and that truthfully hasn't happened to me since I played through the first bioshock. I can't think of many things that provide more value for $20. Check it out if you haven't. You will not regret it. Expand
  27. Dec 16, 2012
    The walking dead is best Arcade game that i playing! very nice very fun.i am very happy because i know we can continue playing this game in season 2 so i give this game 10 out of 10 !
  28. Dec 14, 2012
    The surprise of the year, blowing away AAA Game of the Year contenders twice it's price with 100x the budget. An absolute must buy and revival of a lost genre. Hopefully other developers take note and stop sh*tting out stupid junk like Call of Duty ever year. I can't wait for Season 2!
  29. Dec 14, 2012
    best game EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  30. Dec 14, 2012
    This is game is the first that the I will call truly emotional experience. Seeing Lee and Clementine's relationship develop throughout the five episodes were simply outstanding. I think other developers should use this game as inspiration for creating interesting characters for their games. TellTale really nailed the essence of The Walking Dead: It's not about killing zombies, it's about the people and how they get along in a world gone to hell.

Despite some technical flaws, I still believe this game was the best experience with a video game I've ever had. Can't wait to see what TellTale can show us in the next game.
  31. Dec 13, 2012
    This game is great. The few people that didn't like the game were because they are so shallow they cannot accept a game without good gameplay. This is a game that is played solely for story. If you like that, pick this game up. If you don't, still pick this game up.
  32. Dec 12, 2012
    Video games have started to grow dull on me, the same **** in different "revolutionary" engines and what not, and I was honestly beginning to quit gaming all together until I started playing this magnificent piece of entertainment! I had zero expectations to the content and expected it to be just as boring as all the other games out there in the market, but half an hour into it i was completely sold. Truth be told, just by completing the fist episode i was more satisfied with the choices i was able to make than the entirety of mass effect 3! definitely worthy of game of year 2012, kudos. Expand
  33. Dec 12, 2012
    Let me just get this out of the way now; this is not a hack-and-slash zombie massacre type of game. This is far more than the generic zombie game. It focuses far more on character development and story progression than this mindless action. The Walking Dead is a masterpiece. Starting from the first chapter, the game gets you engrossed with it's depressing and engrossing sequences. Think you can waltz through the game making all the "good" choices so everyone survives? Nope, no matter what choices you decide to make, almost everything has a downside. But believe it or not, this is a good thing. It adds an intense amount of realism to the game, and the way characters interact to your decisions and overall disposition is remarkable. The best part about the game is how depressing it actually is. The Walking Dead is definitely one of the best games of the year. If you love games with a powerful, dramatic story, you should definitely check this game out. Expand
  34. Dec 12, 2012
    One of the best stories in a game, makes you feel for the characters and regret your hard decisions even though you know in your heart it was the right choice.

Speaking of the right choice, the right choice is to buy this now!
  35. Dec 12, 2012
    This isn't a game. This is an experience. One that will touch your heart, hurt you, make you feel love, and make you cry. Its an experience those looking for a truly remarkable tale.

Action junkies, and idiots who complain leave now. The walking dead is in its own class
  36. Dec 11, 2012
    It may not be action packed, but it really touches the game like no other, and I find pretty cool to see how other people reacted to the same situation when I finish an episode.
  37. Dec 11, 2012
    Who doesn't like surprises? This game is one of the biggest surprises ever. Like, ever. You've heard of the Walking Dead somewhere, so we don't hafta go over that. Gameplay is to the point, but phenomenal story writing, a flawless tailored multiple storyline flow that competes and possibly beats quantic dream's work, and suspenseful sequences of pure awesome. You get connected to this game. There's no endless hordes or zombies, no endless amounts of AK-47 ammo to mow zombies down with, no UAV's... It's just you, Clementine, and the infected outside world. Go save Clem Clem! Expand
  38. Dec 11, 2012
    For 30 years, games have been held back by the idea that 'fun' is a defining factor. Sure, I love fun, and it is one of the most powerful ways to engross a player, but imagine if all films fit under the category of fun? We wouldn't have films like Schindler's List, Hurt Locker, Apocalypse Now, and the Godfather. Our medium has never had our own Citizen Kane, or it's own Godfather. Until now. If Spec Ops: The Line was the Apocalypse now of gaming, and Skyrim is the Lord of the Rings, The Walking Dead is the Dead Alive, and even that isn't doing it justice, as Dead Alive is the best zombie film ever. Look past the glitches, and we have a near perfect game. The puzzles are tricky and take a fair bit of though, the art style is the best use of cell-shading I've seen, the characters are well-written and have arcs, its atmosphere is very tense, and you have the urge to play it to the very end once you've picked it up. The episodes themselves were quite short, 3 hours at best, but the retail release actually makes it seem like one coherent game, instead of playing parts of a game months apart. Actions have consequences. The littlest choice has the hugest effect at the end of your game. Talk to another person who played this game and, most likely, his outcome would of been entirely different. All of this makes the Walking Dead compulsively playable, but not fun. It's not about the thrills of killing zombies, this game focuses on the realtionships between characters in a zombie apocalypse scenario, and makes you see how ordinary people can get along (and indeed fall out) in this scenario. Play it because you like Telltale, play it because you love zombies, play it because you love point and click adventure games, play it because you love substantial choice in games, play it because it's cheap, play it because you're sick of Halo, the bottom line remains the same: DO NOT MISS THE WALKING DEAD. Expand
  39. Dec 11, 2012
    Video games are art, or are they? This is a question that has been floating around the industry for years but has never truly been taken serious until this generation of gaming. In many ways it really comes down to how grounded your opinion of art is. Is art free form to you? Is it something that can only be achieved via deep principals, or is it simply anything and everything that is created as a form of expression? While I am not going to further this argument with this review, I will say this. If video games have the ability to be art simply through story telling and tapping at the spine of our emotions then Telltale Expand

1. Jan 29, 2013
    This series offered some of the most memorable hours we spent holding a gamepad during 2012. [Feb 2013, p.102]
  2. Jan 29, 2013
    A masterclass in how to tell stories in games. [Issue#94, p.80]
  3. Jan 7, 2013
    Engaging, dramatic, touching: The Walking Dead is one of this year's masterpieces. Absolutely a must-have.