8.3

There are no user reviews yet.

1. Oct 27, 2012
    In this latest installment of the series you get a story that's even darker than before. A lot of hard moral dilemmas are thrown at you, and you see the group you've come to know as a family falling apart. This episode also brings more puzzle elements than before, making it feel more like a traditional adventure game than an interactive graphic novel.
  2. Sep 27, 2012
    Now that Telltale has captured my attention with this entry, they've got the difficult task of keeping it. This episode is so full of smart character moments and interactions it seems impossible for them to continue it any further, but we'll just have to see what they have in store for us next. Of course it's a lot of pressure to keep the momentum going, but the series is starting to look more cohesive and it feels like it's actually going somewhere, which I appreciate after the second episode felt so aimless and one-off. For the first time since it started, though, I'm looking forward to the next entry in this series, and can't wait to see what happens.
  3. Sep 19, 2012
    As with its predecessors, it's a rare game that earns its difficulty through the weight of its decisions rather than its gameplay, and it sets an increasingly high bar for narrative excellence in video games.