8.3

1. Oct 14, 2012
    I loved the first 3 episodes and was absolutely hooked by them. I found this episode the least enjoyable of the 4. The writing is still good, the voice acting is still among the best and there are no shortages of twists. My only complaint lies with the progression and development of the main character, Lee. I can't stand how incompetent he still is. I was hoping by this time in theI loved the first 3 episodes and was absolutely hooked by them. I found this episode the least enjoyable of the 4. The writing is still good, the voice acting is still among the best and there are no shortages of twists. My only complaint lies with the progression and development of the main character, Lee. I can't stand how incompetent he still is. I was hoping by this time in the apocalypse Lee would be at least a fraction of the survivor Rick has become. Lee continues to put himself in stupid situations. There are moments when Lee can drop a small horde of walkers with his trusty pistol, yet there are scenes where it seems he is seeing a walker for the first time. Seeing Rick, Andrea, and Carl develop into harden badasses was a wonderful treat... I was genuinely hoping for a similar transformation with Lee.. Clementine has followed Carl's footsteps, leaving Lee way behind. The bottom line; protagonist Lee is the same guy in episode 4 that he was in episode 1. And that is very tragic.. Expand

1. Games Master UK
    Nov 25, 2012
    A cliff-hanger sets us up for a tearful finale. [Christmas 2012, p.96]
  2. Nov 19, 2012
    Episode 3 of The Walking Dead finally put interesting characters into a plot that I was actually interested in.. After that, Episode 4 started creating a series of gameplay moments that not only influence the game, but are set up in such a way and smartly enough to influence how the player feels at that moment. While it would have been a better series if they'd had this in place from the beginning, the way that the series has picked up as it nears its conclusion is great, and has me waiting for the end excitedly.
  3. Oct 30, 2012
    The Walking Dead: Episode 4 really makes us crave the season finale of the game show. The story of Lee and Clementine made such a big impact on us, that waiting a month and a half for the finale is a very difficult task at hand.