9.0

1. Nov 29, 2012
    I hope you enjoy having your saves rendered unplayable because that's what this game is all about. I go to resume playing this episode and the game has forgotten that I finished the previous one and wants me to continue minus hours of progress - either that or have my story decisions randomly generated. And guess what? YOU CAN'T SKIP DIALOGUE OR CUTSCENES. Unbearable. Such a great game but so terribly implemented. Expand
  2. Dec 18, 2012
    It's not a game, for God's sake. If you want a game, play Mass Effect 3, or Halo 4, or Borderlands 2. This MIGHT deserve something like "Interactive TV Show of the Year" but certainly not Game of the Year. No actual quality gameplay.
  3. Jan 3, 2013
    its not a f*ckin game.. please stop calling it a game its ruining the gaming industry, i honestly dont know why people are getting all excited over this point and click. the story isn't even that interesting.. play a real game besides this crap.

1. Jan 16, 2013
    Telltale's best episode yet is a fitting end for their landmark series of story-driven games. [Feb 2013, p.88]
  2. Jan 8, 2013
    The biggest issues wind up coming from the rushed nature of the season-with a little more polish and a couple more once-overs of the script, I'd definitely love this game a lot more, but as it is, there are just enough problems to keep it from greatness.
  3. Dec 5, 2012
    No Time Left ventures into masterpiece territory, particularly when considered in relation to the episodes that came before.