8.5

1. Oct 12, 2013
    Telltale has taken over yet another well established series, put shoddy writing, shoddy gameplay, and worked the minimal amount to try to maximize profit. They learned nothing from The Walking Dead's technical difficulties or from the flaws in their writing. Yet people with half a bran will continue to praise these bland uncreative shoddy writers and allow them to continue to ruin Gaming. This year we saw LucasArts go down and I was sad, but the day I see that Telltales has gone down I will rejoice because it will be a day where gamers have shown that they are tired of the generic and poor writing that is Telltales. Expand
  2. Dec 25, 2013
    $5 to watch a cartoon. Your dialogue options are merely just a choice of flavor to the story. They don't mean anything. Everything that is supposed to happen, will happen, regardless of what you say, or if you say ANYTHING at all. There's no real gameplay. All it has is point and click segments and the occasional action scenes full of QuickTime button presses, which, only a select few only matter. Even the ones that matter only serve one purpose, advance the story, and the story always goes the same way, regardless of how things are handled.

I DO however like the moody soundtrack and visuals. The game IS very I the resting storytelling. But it doesn't give you any real choices or gameplay, making it feel like just something to watch. Something to watch, which is also annoying, because it's like a tv show, you get a taste, but then have to wait for the next episode...5 more dollars please! No thanks.

I've never played more than a demo of telltale's walking dead "games". If this game is just like it, I don't see what all the fuss is about.
  3. Oct 30, 2013
    this is a "c" budget video game with writing ripped off an already established story with still the same issues as walking dead and absolutely no gameplay or worthwhile choices

sheep rejoice your game is here

1. Dec 27, 2013
    Telltale delivers us a grand game with the first episode of The Wolf Among Us. A great atmosphere, sublime storytelling and memorable characters, we can’t wait for the next episode in this great saga.
  2. Dec 17, 2013
    We're already anticipating the next chapter in this fantastical fable. [Issue#142, p.112]
  3. Dec 12, 2013
    It’s just hard to grasp how Telltale manages to do it. Because in record time they have a game that seems if not more promising than The Walking Dead. The Wolf Among Us is a dark mystery with well-written dialogue and fantastic characters. It is game that shouldn’t be missed by anyone.