5.8

1. Jan 3, 2012
    I do not understand. There is a useless rage against this game. It is not extraordinary, but does his duty admirably. In my opinion is a bit 'boring, but it's still fun. My vote is very high severity delegated to balance other reviews
  2. May 3, 2011
    the game is very fun and I liked it reminds me complete origins wolverine has a history very well suited to video game voices sound and perfect the very decent gameplay the graphics are good are not amazing but the game is defended
  3. May 5, 2011
    I don't know what's up with critics, but it's not a bad game at all. Surprisingly fun and good for fans of hack and slash gameplay. It'll make for a very entertaining weekend if you ask me.
  4. May 3, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I liked the movie but the game is great
    beyond the graphics the game has great story and perfect thor
    I liked the scenery but the story is not so long gives you 10 hours of fun
  5. May 4, 2011
    This is a fun, playable game. Controls are solid and it feels like Thor has power. Thor looks awesome, and follows the movie Thor to a T. The rest of the characters look sweet!
  6. Feb 10, 2014
    You buy...............................................................................................................................................................................................

1. Dec 12, 2011
    The movie tie-in curse rears its ugly head again, producing what's possibly the worst game of the first half of 2011.
  2. Jul 26, 2011
    Thor: God of Thunder is a reminder to players of how licensed titles can be quite lackluster. Bad sound balancing, unresponsive controls, and less than mediocre graphics make for a game that feels like it was released prematurely.
  3. Jun 28, 2011