7.4

1. Gravy11
    Feb 6, 2006
    This game is not as bad as people make it out to be. The game is extremely easy to beat. I'd turn off the "Gamebreaker" gauge if you are playing a career. It makes Hole-in ones and albatrosses, extremely easy. I have about 20 of each through my first year on the tour. The ball doesn't roll truely like it did in 2005, but it's still a good game nonetheless. Plus, it took a This game is not as bad as people make it out to be. The game is extremely easy to beat. I'd turn off the "Gamebreaker" gauge if you are playing a career. It makes Hole-in ones and albatrosses, extremely easy. I have about 20 of each through my first year on the tour. The ball doesn't roll truely like it did in 2005, but it's still a good game nonetheless. Plus, it took a while for me to get used to the new controls, but once you do it's easy. This game will definitely keep me busy until baseball comes out or Splinter Cell. Expand
    Jan 16, 2006
    bot this for the 360 and was expecting more of the same from the last xbox version. I was sooo disappointed. The graphics are pretty but this looks and feels like a pc game with tiny sprites/icons that are unpleasing to the eye. The putting is new and I hate it. Gone are the caddy tips and now it's your best guess. This game was sooo rushed and it shows. So for golf I am still bot this for the 360 and was expecting more of the same from the last xbox version. I was sooo disappointed. The graphics are pretty but this looks and feels like a pc game with tiny sprites/icons that are unpleasing to the eye. The putting is new and I hate it. Gone are the caddy tips and now it's your best guess. This game was sooo rushed and it shows. So for golf I am still playing the old xbox version Tiger. Rent this first and save your cash! Expand
  3. BobbyJ.
    Nov 19, 2005
    This game plays like a hot knife through butter, fast and seameless. The graphics are kickin' and the golf is as true to life as yet provided in a golf game.

Tiger is still a good golfing game, but there's no ambition here on 360. Visuals take center stage, and the features are only a promise of the future. Where's the value?
    While not a breathtaking golf presentation, Tiger Woods 06 does a good job of establishing it’s dominance on the 360.
  3. There aren't enough courses - six feels more like an appetizer than a gourmet feast - and no obvious expectation of future additions via Xbox Live.