7.9

1. MichaelM.
    Nov 1, 2006
    I really am surprised. I was expecting more of the same from EA but this is not that. This is a real delight to play - especially the new aiming system and the way they've toughened up the gameplay. You have to earn your spurs on this one. Dig the new game modes too - OneBall is a real nice way to lose your friends. Kudos!
  2. BobbyJ.
    Oct 19, 2006
    Tiger 07 finally gave us sim fans what we want. For those of you like me, I don't want to power up my shot or change the spin in the air, I now have my difficulty level (TOUR Difficulty). I love the fact that I need to train my golfer in order to even stand a chance on the TOUR. Even with a maxed out golfer I still lose tournaments, especially the majors. The Tiger team finally Tiger 07 finally gave us sim fans what we want. For those of you like me, I don't want to power up my shot or change the spin in the air, I now have my difficulty level (TOUR Difficulty). I love the fact that I need to train my golfer in order to even stand a chance on the TOUR. Even with a maxed out golfer I still lose tournaments, especially the majors. The Tiger team finally listened to us sim fans. Expand
  3. RyanN.
    Dec 20, 2006
    I think the game is great. The Tiger Challenge is difficult, and it takes work to build your golfer up. Hours of entertainment.
  4. ReelWorld
    Oct 24, 2006
    Once you get past the initial frustration of your golfer having no stats or abilities and gain some oomph to your shots the game really takes on a life of its own. Stellar graphics, with a new aiming system that makes things a lot more challenging. The only downside is the commentary which is becoming very redundant after all this time. Well worth picking up tho for any golf fans out there.
  5. Gamer:Bruinfan247
    Oct 17, 2006
    Tiger Woods golf is about as much real golf as HotShots Golf for the PS2. Why has Microsoft left the Links series in the dark? It was a far superior game for sim fans. I dont want to playa golf game and shoot in the 50's. I should be able to add a power boost to my shots. I should be able to fix a mistake mid flight. As far as Tiger Woods golf goes, its pretty easy to be the best Tiger Woods golf is about as much real golf as HotShots Golf for the PS2. Why has Microsoft left the Links series in the dark? It was a far superior game for sim fans. I dont want to playa golf game and shoot in the 50's. I should be able to add a power boost to my shots. I should be able to fix a mistake mid flight. As far as Tiger Woods golf goes, its pretty easy to be the best when your the only gun in town. Expand
  6. AJJ.
    Jan 29, 2007
    I am not a fan of golf, but ended up buying this on a crazy whim. It quickly turned into one of my favorite games for the 360. The Tiger Challenge allows you to build your golfer's stats before embarking on a career. I've been playing it for weeks and weeks and it's still enjoyable.
  7. Jan 6, 2012
    With only 12 courses this game is a little bare. You wind up playing the same courses over and over again in the career mode. It plays well, just a little shallow on options

Most importantly, the gameplay keeps what we love about Tiger and adds True Aiming, which calls for course management and a bit of strategy.
  2. Given that fact, however, this game largely remains the same as it ever was--due to the consistency of the gameplay from last year. But because that the tour has adopted the new FedEx Cup system, your career can't help but feel a little different. [Nov. 2006, p.128]
  3. With its emphasis on realism and the upgraded graphics, it’s the best Tiger game to date, but it fails to trump many aspects of "Links," which is several years old now.