7.7

1. AdamK.
    Sep 9, 2007
    How can people buy a game that last a week and then all the bugs come out, holes hanging, players disappearing. EA should come to the party as this could have been a great game, and now many people out there are waiting for a patch to fix the error(s). Very disappointing, could have been a great game, now it is money wasted.
  2. DonM.
    Sep 8, 2007
    You may think this score is harsh but a game that will not even let me hit a ball deserves a very big ZERO!!! My friend and I had been eagerly awaiting this release for some time as 07 was also very prone to crashing and we rushed out and got a copy as soon as it was released. It played fine for a week and is now unplayable as it freezes/crashes on the first hole of most game types!!! DO You may think this score is harsh but a game that will not even let me hit a ball deserves a very big ZERO!!! My friend and I had been eagerly awaiting this release for some time as 07 was also very prone to crashing and we rushed out and got a copy as soon as it was released. It played fine for a week and is now unplayable as it freezes/crashes on the first hole of most game types!!! DO NOT BUY THIS GAME, HEED MY WARNING EA Sports, ripped off again! Expand
  3. KevinV.
    Sep 19, 2007
    If I wanted to play a role playing game, I would stick with WoW. Whatever happened to playing a round of golf? Adjusting your stance? Ball positioning? Lie consideration and proper club selection? Tiger Woods is NOT a golf simulation. Period. It is a weak arcade golf experience with a bunch of lame role playing elements tossed in. I don't want to have to go to a Pro Shop to buy a hat If I wanted to play a role playing game, I would stick with WoW. Whatever happened to playing a round of golf? Adjusting your stance? Ball positioning? Lie consideration and proper club selection? Tiger Woods is NOT a golf simulation. Period. It is a weak arcade golf experience with a bunch of lame role playing elements tossed in. I don't want to have to go to a Pro Shop to buy a hat that gives me more power. That's ridiculous. Model the actual equipment instead. You wouldn't use an Adams Tight Lies 3 Wood out of medium rough. Trust me. Off the fairway, it's a thing of beauty. Please Microsoft bring the Links franchise to the 360!! I'm tired of wasting my time with EA's garbage. I gave it a 1 because the putting in this game is actually pretty good, and I would have given it a 2 if they didn't dumb that aspect down with the putt preview feature. Expand

1. It packs enough pure dazzle power to keep you trudging through the lows in pursuit of the sweet, sweet highs - and that's the stuff that great golf is made of. [Oct 2007, p.68]
    No doubt about it Tiger Woods 08 offers up an excellent round of 360 golf. The gameplay upgrades are right on and GamesNet promises unlimited potential for online action.
  3. Sometimes when you’re golfing you nail a hole because you bail yourself out with a superb putt, chip, or tee shot. But this game is instead like masterfully shot hole, where each stroke feels just right.