5.6

1. Nov 13, 2011
    Very dissapointed play this game for hours and nowhere in it did I see any TNA. This is false advertising at it's worst, Shame shame, wrestling part was okay I guess.
  2. May 17, 2012
    I like this game a lot more than most it seems. I think the gameplay is a ton of fun and really like the Ultimate X match. The graphics are top notch as well and to this day still look better than any WWE game on the market. It does have some problems such as a lack of moves, awful CAW and small roster but overall it was a very good first effort. Midway is now dead so any hope for a new TNA game must come from someone else and I hope that happens soon. Expand
  3. Apr 25, 2013
    After years and years of build and press, videos of wrestlers motion capturing moves over and over, we finally receive TNA IMpact! The video game. A Stumbling mess of a 'wrestling game' that contains terrible A.I, no rules in matches and an interesting storyline ruined by glitches.

The storyline is interesting, better then many recent WWE Games, but is ruined by the 'tag team' portion
    of the game due to the fact that your partner will Never Ever Help you. Every single match is No DQ, with a chair outside the ring that can be used constantly.

On the plus side? The graphics are incredible. That's all.

TNA iMPACT! had a lot of potential, but it didn't follow through on most of it. Beyond the limited/repetitive moves, lackluster CAW, and scaled back online, my main problem is that iMPACT! doesn't feel like real wrestling.
  2. The character models are excellent while the animation is fluid and lively, but the physics of fighting definitely lack polish and can create some frustrating situations. Yet despite these technical shortcomings, it's still great fun to clothesline, drop kick, and power bomb your friends in and out of the ring.
    That failure to compete isn't just in the options, either -- even the grapple system failed to hook me. It's a shame, too, because the developers boasted that they based their controls off of the Nintendo 64 wrestling classic "WWF No Mercy." Nice try, guys!