8.0

1. Tonibee
    Jun 6, 2008
    I really like this game for many of the comments posted above. But there are an incredible number of glitches available for cheats and their a lot of rude and nasty people. You spend more time being kicked out and lagged and looking for a decent game than you actually do playing it. I only joined xbox live for this game and I'm very disappointed.
  2. AlexL.
    Mar 20, 2007
    I was dubious about buying this after playing the original, but was convinced by the reviews claiming it had made massive improvements to the gameplay. However it seems pretty much the same to me. Events often seem out of control, resulting in things working out fine by themselves or otherwise coming to an abrupt end with little warning. Quite frustrating really. Mind you I'm playing I was dubious about buying this after playing the original, but was convinced by the reviews claiming it had made massive improvements to the gameplay. However it seems pretty much the same to me. Events often seem out of control, resulting in things working out fine by themselves or otherwise coming to an abrupt end with little warning. Quite frustrating really. Mind you I'm playing on "severe" difficulty as I realised I was flying through the game without barely breaking sweat on "normal". I'll try the online multiplayerm but something tells me I'll be trading it soon and going back to Rainbow 6 for my multiplayer action. Expand
  3. Apr 24, 2012
    I'm just going to start off by saying this is more of an expansion to the original warfighter game. Graphics still stand up and the game is alot of fun to play. Every aspect of the game is identical to graw. It seems like more effort could have been put into this sequel.
  4. Dec 7, 2012
    Pretty good when you get used to it, but until then, it is torture trying to get going. The game is worth a few hours of enjoyment, but I would recommend getting it from the clearance bin if you can.
  5. Oct 23, 2013
    [7.9] Another exciting challenge from the Tom Clancy series is always a welcome release (though of course I am writing this several years after its release). GRAW 2 really works well in atmosphere, in mechanics, in strategy, and in appearance. The game meets somewhere in between Battlefield 3 and Rainbow Six Vegas 2, and the result is quite good. The game requires you to be cautious, which[7.9] Another exciting challenge from the Tom Clancy series is always a welcome release (though of course I am writing this several years after its release). GRAW 2 really works well in atmosphere, in mechanics, in strategy, and in appearance. The game meets somewhere in between Battlefield 3 and Rainbow Six Vegas 2, and the result is quite good. The game requires you to be cautious, which all good games should do, but isn't so difficult that it should lose your attention. It isn't hard to become immersed in this game, but some glitches, relatively linear gameplay, and lack of interesting game modes prevent this game from being the best of its kind. Expand
  6. Rem
    Jul 17, 2013
    G.R.A.W 2 is a smart game for all the right reasons. It makes you feel intelligent and it rewards you for playing well. The one thing I have to commend most is the feeling of simply playing it. It has an exceptional Gulf War feel, something that video games have yet to explore. Not only that but the HUD displays just enough information to make you feel like you are playing a tactical gameG.R.A.W 2 is a smart game for all the right reasons. It makes you feel intelligent and it rewards you for playing well. The one thing I have to commend most is the feeling of simply playing it. It has an exceptional Gulf War feel, something that video games have yet to explore. Not only that but the HUD displays just enough information to make you feel like you are playing a tactical game without cluttering the screen. The presentation is well done, but what of the graphics. It's great while not really pushing the standards. Environments are bland but models and particle effects are noteworthy. The story is not much of the main focus, but if you have been following Tom Clancy for a while now, there are some throwbacks here. Other than that, expect the usual espionage tale. The campaign runs a good length of 7-8 hours but what I enjoyed most out of that was the gameplay. Your character is no super soldier, so you have to take a slower methodical pace. Utilizing your squad and drones to the fullest potential will ensure victory. Close quarter combat should never be an option though. There is a good layer of strategy and it is pretty easy to die if you do not play smart. One drawback would be the pacing. It doesn't do too much outside of the usual turret sequence so it doesn't feel too special. The multiplayer is great, but uninspired for the most part. Overall, I enjoyed G.R.A.W 2. It feels better to play than the original (though the controls take some time getting used to) and it delivers a better punch in presentation. It represents what good sequels should do, and I commend it for that. Expand

1. An acquired taste. It is the best of its kind but it still takes a certain mindset to fully enjoy (read: patient people). If you're a twitch shooter and think stealth is for sissies, you might want to rethink any decision to buy this game.
  2. Something about it just feels too clinical, too rehearsed and at the end of the day this is a sequel in the strictest definition of the word. It doesn't take any risks, it doesn't give players new, exciting or exotic flavours and it tends to focus more on the multiplayer side than the single player experience.
  3. Although the single-player is a roller coaster ride, complete with "on rails" vehicle sections that are over all too soon the multiplayer will ensure that you stick around.