7.1

1. Aug 14, 2010
    The first worthy successor to the original game in the series. The story is engaging and in the same spirit as the original. The game has a good blend of exploration and action elements mingled with some rare but slightly annoying reaction time sequences. The pacing is excellent with some breathtaking scenery and a heroic soundtrack. Too bad shooting is the only way to resolve conflicts,The first worthy successor to the original game in the series. The story is engaging and in the same spirit as the original. The game has a good blend of exploration and action elements mingled with some rare but slightly annoying reaction time sequences. The pacing is excellent with some breathtaking scenery and a heroic soundtrack. Too bad shooting is the only way to resolve conflicts, but at the easiest setting this forced violence doesn't detract too much from the adventure. The original game had less violence and was a better experience overall. Expand
  2. Jan 9, 2012
    Tomb Raider: Legend é um excelente jogo.Porém peca em sua inteligência artificial que é falha ao extremo e aos próprios momentos de falha da própria Lara.O visual é ótimo para a época em que foi lançado.Tem uma história boa que vale a pena serTomb Raider: Legend é um excelente jogo.Porém peca em sua inteligência artificial que é falha ao extremo e aos próprios momentos de falha da própria Lara.O visual é ótimo para a época em que foi lançado.Tem uma história boa que vale a pena ser explorada pelo jogador. Expand
  3. Jun 9, 2011
    Don't listen to the negative reviewer haters, They probably haven't even played the game or hate the xbox for some reason. Tomb Raider Legend is a very good game.Classic exploration, puzzles and shooting. That's it. The graphics are good, ( some minor framerate issues that we can live with ), music good, gameplay very good. Overall is an enjoyable experience
  4. Feb 19, 2012
    I just can't describe the epicness. It's unique, deep and the graphics are not THAT bad, considering it was made on the PS2. Some of the bosees are a pain in the ass though.
  5. Jun 28, 2012
    Back to the basics. Pretty visuals and easy controls. The gameplay feels smooth and fast paced. The story is mediocre. Tons of re-playability and unlockables. Enjoyable.
  6. Mar 6, 2013
    Bueno, divertido, historia interesante pero ante todo CORTO. Muy corto, tanto que en menos de un dia te lo puedes pasar. Otro punto flaco de este juego y para los amantes de la saga Tomb Raider es la perdida de la personalidad de Lara. En este juego se muestra una Lara mas real por asi decirlo, mas niña, mas delicada, alejandose por completo de la mujer madura sensual y sobretodo dura.Bueno, divertido, historia interesante pero ante todo CORTO. Muy corto, tanto que en menos de un dia te lo puedes pasar. Otro punto flaco de este juego y para los amantes de la saga Tomb Raider es la perdida de la personalidad de Lara. En este juego se muestra una Lara mas real por asi decirlo, mas niña, mas delicada, alejandose por completo de la mujer madura sensual y sobretodo dura. Supongo que fue una estrategia de adaptarse o desaparecer tomada por la compañia. Otra tonteria que no me gusto nada fue cambiar de la trenza característica de Lara Croft a el pelo mas que comun que lleva Lara en este juego. Puede parecer una tonteria pero para mi le resta puntos. También tiene sus puntos fuertes, para mi la movilidad de Lara es perfecta y el gancho magnetico encaja a la perfeccion, tanto que lo han mantenido en juegos posteriores. Asi como los bosses que esta bastante bien.

El juego es jugable pero no espereis un juegazo!
  7. Feb 11, 2015
    A solid Tomb Raider title, but very one dimensional. The combat continues to be very one dimensional and a bit buggy at times. There are also some ridiculous repetitive areas, such as half an hour long motorcycle chases. The graphics and story are strictly average.
    What this title does best and what it has become known for are the puzzles. They are very challenging (at least on Hard which I played on) and entertaining. In a world of games that are pretty straight forward and easy these days, Tomb Raider actually challenges you and makes you think.
    Overall a fun experience, but quickly forgettable.
  8. Apr 23, 2013
    Second best in the franchise in my opinion. Only beaten by anniversary. The main reason being because the game is to short. But this game is great from beginning to end. The graphics for an early Xbox 360 game are great. The control problems holding back earlier games is finally fixed with the crystal engine from crystal dynamics. The puzzles were fun to solve. And the platforming is wellSecond best in the franchise in my opinion. Only beaten by anniversary. The main reason being because the game is to short. But this game is great from beginning to end. The graphics for an early Xbox 360 game are great. The control problems holding back earlier games is finally fixed with the crystal engine from crystal dynamics. The puzzles were fun to solve. And the platforming is well done. Again i will say that anniversary is better. But that is only because of the games length. I recommend this game to anyone who loves platformers Expand
  9. Jan 16, 2014
    Tomb Raider: Legend was my 2006 game of the year (pause for applause). After years of not being a player of the action/adventure genre, that Lara now belongs to along with Mr Drake, Batman and some scruffy Prince of Persia, I really enjoyed this game. I thought the gameplay was great (apart from camera issues, key to the genre) but I went back and played through the levels again trying toTomb Raider: Legend was my 2006 game of the year (pause for applause). After years of not being a player of the action/adventure genre, that Lara now belongs to along with Mr Drake, Batman and some scruffy Prince of Persia, I really enjoyed this game. I thought the gameplay was great (apart from camera issues, key to the genre) but I went back and played through the levels again trying to achieve gold medals, something I rarely do in games but I found the flowing movement and level design of a real high standard. The story really got me, to me she was after the ultimate artefact and that's what this character was all about. Overall I think this is the 360 must own outing of Lara Croft, the game misses out on a ten by being too short, although it was good design that I wanted to go back and play again the fact is I craved more of this game and other titles, that mastered the genre with this generations hardware, showed more could have been done. It was for me the most engaging game of 2006. Expand
  10. Oct 2, 2014
    It's good fun and it has a strong puzzle element, but the (bad) controls hold back this game a great deal. There are some parts that are totally frustrating. Because it makes little to no sense. Altogether this game holds up, even after 8 years, but it is with many flaws.

1. It might not be the same sort of revitalization that "Resident Evil" got last year, but make no mistake, this is a very good game with plenty of thrills, twists, turns, and thanks to some great stages and tons of personality, Legend doesn't just bring TR back, it will make you forget everything about those old, dusty PlayStation games as well.
  2. If there is to be a sequel, and I join the rising chorus of voices demanding one, it is going to have to properly develop the core (design) gameplay that Tomb Raider: Legend gets back to.
  3. A brilliant game that no 360 gamer should ignore.