Tomb Raider: Legend Xbox 360

7.4

1. MatChavez
    Apr 12, 2006
    So based on the demo alone - not fair, of course - I have to say it's not going to get $60 from me. The demo is worth downloading since it takes quite a while to get through. It's fun, once. The gunplay is silly. Her boobs are ginormous. She looks good and is fluid in motion. However, after the staring at the hot gymnast thing wears off, it's a mildly entertainingSo based on the demo alone - not fair, of course - I have to say it's not going to get $60 from me. The demo is worth downloading since it takes quite a while to get through. It's fun, once. The gunplay is silly. Her boobs are ginormous. She looks good and is fluid in motion. However, after the staring at the hot gymnast thing wears off, it's a mildly entertaining game, and a mild challenge that isn't riveting or nervewracking. It is fun... but after the demo, I am done with it. Expand
  2. Syc
    Nov 9, 2006
    A good action platformer that's far better than previous titles in the series but is over way too quickly (about 6 hours to the end) and provides little incentive to return. Perfect for a weekend rental.
  3. StevieB.
    Jun 8, 2007
    The only thing letting this game down is the really crappy graphics, otherwise this is a very solid game. the puzzles aren't very challenging compared to last games, okay story but the developers could of tried much harder.
  4. DavidS.
    May 1, 2006
    This game had a lot of promise but failed to fully deliver. Lara's movement and agility were good, but paled in comparison to POP. I especially found the controls quite annoying when shooting. It was difficult to always lock on to the target I wanted to hit. The game plot was very patchy and this title has absolutely no replay value whatsoever! THIS IS NOT A BUY! Rent it from your This game had a lot of promise but failed to fully deliver. Lara's movement and agility were good, but paled in comparison to POP. I especially found the controls quite annoying when shooting. It was difficult to always lock on to the target I wanted to hit. The game plot was very patchy and this title has absolutely no replay value whatsoever! THIS IS NOT A BUY! Rent it from your local video store! It's a fun and somewhat engaging title that lasts for about 6 hours. Way too short to merit a purchase. Finally, I'll be completely honest and add that chix with guns just don't do it for me! Expand
  5. ZackL.
    Nov 9, 2006
    Good action game. graphics aren't bad and the gameplay delivers. Unfortunately the story and camera work are quite deplorable. In addition, the level design is weak and straight forward. But all in all, this still remains a solid action title. For anyone who owns a 360, I also recommend (if you haven't tried it yet) to buy Gears of War. You won't regret it :)
  6. Mar 6, 2013
    Bueno, divertido, historia interesante pero ante todo CORTO. Muy corto, tanto que en menos de un dia te lo puedes pasar. Otro punto flaco de este juego y para los amantes de la saga Tomb Raider es la perdida de la personalidad de Lara. En este juego se muestra una Lara mas real por asi decirlo, mas niña, mas delicada, alejandose por completo de la mujer madura sensual y sobretodo dura.Bueno, divertido, historia interesante pero ante todo CORTO. Muy corto, tanto que en menos de un dia te lo puedes pasar. Otro punto flaco de este juego y para los amantes de la saga Tomb Raider es la perdida de la personalidad de Lara. En este juego se muestra una Lara mas real por asi decirlo, mas niña, mas delicada, alejandose por completo de la mujer madura sensual y sobretodo dura. Supongo que fue una estrategia de adaptarse o desaparecer tomada por la compañia. Otra tonteria que no me gusto nada fue cambiar de la trenza característica de Lara Croft a el pelo mas que comun que lleva Lara en este juego. Puede parecer una tonteria pero para mi le resta puntos. También tiene sus puntos fuertes, para mi la movilidad de Lara es perfecta y el gancho magnetico encaja a la perfeccion, tanto que lo han mantenido en juegos posteriores. Asi como los bosses que esta bastante bien.

El juego es jugable pero no espereis un juegazo!
  7. Feb 11, 2015
    A solid Tomb Raider title, but very one dimensional. The combat continues to be very one dimensional and a bit buggy at times. There are also some ridiculous repetitive areas, such as half an hour long motorcycle chases. The graphics and story are strictly average.
    What this title does best and what it has become known for are the puzzles. They are very challenging (at least on Hard which I played on) and entertaining. In a world of games that are pretty straight forward and easy these days, Tomb Raider actually challenges you and makes you think.
    Overall a fun experience, but quickly forgettable.
  8. Oct 2, 2014
    It's good fun and it has a strong puzzle element, but the (bad) controls hold back this game a great deal. There are some parts that are totally frustrating. Because it makes little to no sense. Altogether this game holds up, even after 8 years, but it is with many flaws.

1. It might not be the same sort of revitalization that "Resident Evil" got last year, but make no mistake, this is a very good game with plenty of thrills, twists, turns, and thanks to some great stages and tons of personality, Legend doesn't just bring TR back, it will make you forget everything about those old, dusty PlayStation games as well.
  2. If there is to be a sequel, and I join the rising chorus of voices demanding one, it is going to have to properly develop the core (design) gameplay that Tomb Raider: Legend gets back to.
  3. A brilliant game that no 360 gamer should ignore.