5.7

1. Jul 18, 2012
    Finally!Take the two best skateboard games ever created,add spot on physics,amazing graphics and online play to die for.For the true loyal Tony Hawk fans that just skipped the lame Skate games and have been waiting for a great game since Tony Hawk's proving ground,well here it is.Even if you were avid Skate players,give this a try. I don't know how you can improve on the two highest ratedFinally!Take the two best skateboard games ever created,add spot on physics,amazing graphics and online play to die for.For the true loyal Tony Hawk fans that just skipped the lame Skate games and have been waiting for a great game since Tony Hawk's proving ground,well here it is.Even if you were avid Skate players,give this a try. I don't know how you can improve on the two highest rated skateboard games ever,but they did.It's like a whole new experience,the levels will feel familiar,of course,but it really feels like a different game.Playing with your Xbox avatar and your custom music is just the icing on the cake!This game is only $15 well worth twice that.10 Expand
  2. DME
    Jul 20, 2012
    It's too short on content for the high price it's asking for and the new graphics aren't anything special. The worst part, though is the lighting effects. Nearly every level is very dim and poorly lit. If you are in a position where you can just buy the original Tony Hawk Pro Skater games, then that's what you need to do. However, if your N64/PS1 is inaccessible now, then you reallyIt's too short on content for the high price it's asking for and the new graphics aren't anything special. The worst part, though is the lighting effects. Nearly every level is very dim and poorly lit. If you are in a position where you can just buy the original Tony Hawk Pro Skater games, then that's what you need to do. However, if your N64/PS1 is inaccessible now, then you really can't go wrong with this. If you never played the original games, then this game will most-likely hold no value to you and I would not recommend it. Expand
  3. Aug 25, 2012
    When I first heard about this game I heard about how it was going to be the best of the first two games combined with the gameplay mechanics of the games that followed. This game may deliver on the best of the first two, but gameplay mechanics only seem to have been added as far as the third game with simple manuals and no flatland. As someone who adored the franchise until Project 8 cameWhen I first heard about this game I heard about how it was going to be the best of the first two games combined with the gameplay mechanics of the games that followed. This game may deliver on the best of the first two, but gameplay mechanics only seem to have been added as far as the third game with simple manuals and no flatland. As someone who adored the franchise until Project 8 came out and sucked I miss features like simply being able to get off your board and preform flat land tricks. The game has a dew bugs as well and some of them really get in the way of the gameplay.

TL;DR: The originals haven't aged well.
  4. Jul 19, 2012
    I was writing a lengthy diatribe but realized Sinchero, Scottface, TheNutman69321, and SkidRowTrash have said everything I was going to say. Although they (and I) will likely be downvoted, they speak true. I'm not sure who decided to make some of the changes for THPS HD but they clearly need to be reprimanded. Chief among my complaints are the white screen after bailing and the inclusionI was writing a lengthy diatribe but realized Sinchero, Scottface, TheNutman69321, and SkidRowTrash have said everything I was going to say. Although they (and I) will likely be downvoted, they speak true. I'm not sure who decided to make some of the changes for THPS HD but they clearly need to be reprimanded. Chief among my complaints are the white screen after bailing and the inclusion of Mall and Downhill Jam. While playing, the timing always feels "off", even after increasing stats. For those of us who haven't yet invested in one of the newer, convertible D-pad, 360 controllers, simply trying to play is a challenge. In all honesty, if you don't have a convertible D-pad controller and you want this game, be prepared to spend far more than $15 for a playable game. Expand
  5. Jul 23, 2012
    Thank God it came out on the Microsoft store first, if they had came out on both systems the same day I would have wasted my money on the PS3 version.
  6. Jul 22, 2012
    This is a refreshing return to the wonderful old school franchise of Tony Hawk Pro Skater. Developer Robomodo did a wonderful job capturing the nostalgia of fans but are slightly struggling to go forward with it. It excludes split-screen unfortunately and some other important modes known in the THPS franchise. The cool thing is there are two new modes that are in this game and also provideThis is a refreshing return to the wonderful old school franchise of Tony Hawk Pro Skater. Developer Robomodo did a wonderful job capturing the nostalgia of fans but are slightly struggling to go forward with it. It excludes split-screen unfortunately and some other important modes known in the THPS franchise. The cool thing is there are two new modes that are in this game and also provide a nice challenge to this game. Sure there is online mode with this game but there really only is two game mode available. The level choice by Robomodo is mostly well done but questionable choices like Downhill Jam and Mall are in there sadly. The presentation is sort of weak because of pop-in with the game but it happens before you play the game but graphics wise, it is pretty nice for an arcade title. Another problem is the glitches but it is the developer's fault of both Robomodo and Neversoft where Robomodo could actually make the code extremely similar to Neversoft's old code because Neversoft's code is an old code that really does not work well with Unreal Engine 3 and also Robomodo kind of took the easy way out. But the best part is the gameplay and the game is still loads of fun and the controls are a little bit more delayed (Because of Skate: A **** game to the old THPS) but doesn't break the experience at all and it is more fun with leaderboards and some levels like the Hangar are still fun to traverse and rank up combos. Overall, it is still fun to play and experience even with presentation issues and no split-screen and a pretty weak yet fun online. Expand
  7. Jul 22, 2012
    had been waiting on this game for a good while now, was really hyped for it, Having owned pretty much every version of the hawks series up til the point where they released that god awful plastic half a board thing. I'm going to just point this out! for me the series took a massive hit when the feature to get off the board was brought into it, I mean its in the title, tony hawks prohad been waiting on this game for a good while now, was really hyped for it, Having owned pretty much every version of the hawks series up til the point where they released that god awful plastic half a board thing. I'm going to just point this out! for me the series took a massive hit when the feature to get off the board was brought into it, I mean its in the title, tony hawks pro SKATER, who wants to go climbing ladders and cycling bikes or driving cars using the THPS engine? its made for skating and that alone, if you haven't experienced these minigame portions of the Underground and proving grounds then you can simulate them by playing a driving/platforming game of your choice, after you put your hands under the wheels of a car and have the car drive back and forth over them a few times, controls exactly like that. But back to this piece of... game, it is horrible, just nothing about it comes off right, all they had to do was nothing! just absolutely nothing and the games would have been perfect, but I can't believe the **** on the xbl page when you look at it, they had neversofts code and polished it up?! w t f did they polish it with **** The physics will make you sick after that first jump over the halfpipe, the speed is just dauntingly wrong for a THPS game, Revert being sold as DLC later on is a slap in the face, this is just awful, there are 7 tracks from THPS1+2 in this tho, music I mean those are okie, worlds collide is there, nuff said. but yeah do not be wasting your money on this, it will honestly just destroy any nostalgia feelings you have when you think of the old Tony Hawks games. Going to point out 1 or 2 things btw! Tony Hawks Pro skater 3+4 work absolutely perfectly on the 360 console! there is one graphical glitch with 4 where during a loading screen or black screen you get a bit of UI bugged out, other than that these games are perfect, I own them, I'm currently playing them on a 42inch 1080 screen and they absolutely blow this piece of **** out of the water, if you happen to have a 2nd hand game shop in your area or car boot sales, take a look for these 2 games, they are incredible, and like I said you can play them on your 360 with out a bother. Direct request to anyone related to this game or the Tony Hawks Franchise. please.... add 3 and 4 to the classic xbox games on sale from the xbox360 store, if they didn't sell a mill copies between them I would be absolutely shocked being honest with you, those games are golden and the system is there to sell those games and make yerselfs moneys! btw those reviewers up top who gave it 10 Expand
  8. Jul 18, 2012
    This throwback to Pro Skater's glory days is a value-packed, but ultimately disappointing experience. .The new HD levels look great, the soundtrack is one of the best to date and plenty of unlockables and new tricks will keep players busy for quite some time. Unfortunately, the core gameplay mechanics are unpolished and flawed. Controls are clumsy and inpercise and certain elements suchThis throwback to Pro Skater's glory days is a value-packed, but ultimately disappointing experience. .The new HD levels look great, the soundtrack is one of the best to date and plenty of unlockables and new tricks will keep players busy for quite some time. Unfortunately, the core gameplay mechanics are unpolished and flawed. Controls are clumsy and inpercise and certain elements such as the quick recovery feature and special moves are poorly presented with little to no explanation on how the are supposed to be used. Multiplayer is another problem area. The matchmaking is horrible, I failed to connect to a single match. As much as I tried to ignore the game's flaws and ride the wave of nostalgia, I can shake the feeling that the Pro Skater franchise is dead in the water. Expand
  9. Jul 22, 2012
    Finally, what myself and I'm sure many other fans of the franchise have been waiting for for a long time - A return to the roots of one of the more enjoyable games series that has unfortunately lost its way quite spectacularly in recent years.
    This HD amalgamation of the original two games should be a slam dunk of a game, one that surely could not fail. Unfortunately fail is what it does. At best it can recapture some nostalgic memories of the originals, and look quite good while doing so but nostalgia can only get you so far.
    The remake hits you with disappointment at almost every turn. Even from the initial start-up the lack of familiar options such as create a skater and create a park put a dampener on things as well as the small selection of skaters to choose from. These oversights could be easily forgiven if the core gameplay remained intact but, unbelievably, this is where this remake falters the most. Initially I had thought that I was misremembering the difficulty of the early stages of PS1 era THPS games and that it would take a while to get my stats up before I was tearing up School II and Venice Beach like old times, indeed the very same goals that I found difficult in the originals were similarly difficult here. Unfortunately the controls are remarkably sluggish and unresponsive throughout and the fast pace of the originals has been replaced by what feels like a catatonic pace in comparison.
    Other than the gameplay issues the other glaring problem is that of the level selection. Seven levels is quite frankly not enough and anyone familiar with the originals will breeze through them in an an hour or two. The level choices also include what I believe to be some of the weaker levels in the series with Downhill Jam and the Mall as well as the Warehouse which has been done to death. Include these levels by all means, just not at the expense of other more interesting maps.
    Ultimately what should have been a glorious return to form has turned out to be what seems like a half assed moneygrab, no doubt that plenty more levels and possible features will be added through DLC. A full price game with all the levels from the original 2 games and unaltered physics is all that was needed here yet the series has failed again to deliver.
  10. Sep 7, 2012
    Activision prova a rivitalizzare il Franchise di Neversoft legato al leggendario skater dopo le pessime prove di Tony Hawk Ride e Tony Hawk Shred. Saranno riusciti nel loro intento?
    Il remake in HD è stato affidato a Robomodo, che ha ripreso i migliori livelli dei primi 2 episodi del Franchise dandogli una bella rispolverata in HD per potersi adattare alle capacità delle nuove console, dato che il primo episodio è datato addirittura 1999 ed è stato originariamente rilasciato per la prima Playstation.
    Partiamo ad analizzare le modalità di gioco che sono principalmente due e prevedono innanzitutto la modalità carriera, nella quale dovremo scegliere il nostro atleta (gli skater disponibili sono stai modificati rispetto al titolo originario in favore di personaggi più giovani e conosciuti dal pubblico odierno, o addirittura scegliere il nostro avatar 360) e tuffarci in uno dei livelli disponibili. All'inizio sarà disponibile solo una location e cioè il magazzino, che ci aiuterà anche a prendere confidenza con i comandi. Ogni livello prevede diversi obiettivi da raggiungere, sia in termini di punteggio che in termini di raccolta oggetti, che di esecuzione di particolari azioni o trick in determinati punti dello scenario entro un tempo limite di 2 minuti.
    Ogni obiettivo raggiunto ci frutterà del denaro con cui potremo acquistare abbigliamento, tavole o nuovi trick per il nostro skater. Superato un certo numero di obiettivi verra sbloccato il livello successivo e così via. La progressione nel gioco è quindi molto semplicistica e, una volta completati tutti gli obiettivi, l'unico motivo che ci spingerà a rigiocare ogni livello sarà semplicemente il raggiungimento di un punteggio più alto tramite l'esecuzione di trick via via sempre più complessi, concatenando le mosse che nel frattempo avremo acquistato superando i diversi livelli.
    Il rischio che si corre è che con i soli sette livelli che ci sono stati messi a disposizione dagli sviluppatori, il divertimento possa scemare troppo presto. Per questo è stata introdotta anche la modalità online, che offre un paio di modalità che però non aggiungono molto all'esperienza: parliamo di una gara di tag, dove dovremo "segnare" alcuni elementi dello scenario tramite dei trick ed una gara in discesa che verrà vinta dal giocatore che realizzerà il trick che una volta chiuso regalerà il punteggio più alto.
    A livello tecnico, il remake in alta definizione dei vecchi titoli presenta degli alti e bassi, con i livelli che presentano elementi non presenti negli originali ed un maggior dettaglio grafico, mentre la fisica lascia abbastanza a desiderare, oltre al fatto che ogni tanto le cadute scatenano bug decisamente assurdi come il personaggio che sembra volare nel nulla dello scenario. Gli effetti audio sono rimasti invece assolutamente fantastici, così come la colonna sonora, che è assolutamente incredibile, con brani originali che caricano il giocatore alla grande e non annoia mai.
    Dove il titolo era ed è assolutamente sopra la media, anche di titoli usciti successivamente, è nel Gameplay, che non è invecchiato di un giorno: chi lo aveva già provato impiegherà solamente pochi minuti a mappare mentalmente i comandi sul pad e ad eseguire con estrema facilità anche i trick più complessi. Per chi invece giocherà per la prima volta, la curva di apprendimento sarà un po' più ripida, ma una volta apprese le meccaniche di gioco, questo non potrà che offrire immense soddisfazioni ai giocatori più tenaci. È probabilmente la struttura troppo semplicistica il vero punto debole di questo remake in HD: un titolo del genere poteva essere sufficiente nel 1999, ma dopo 13 anni e dopo titoli più complessi già all'interno dello stesso Franchise, un po' di amaro in bocca rimane decisamente, anche se c'è la possibilità che dei DLC possano sistemare le cose, ma il divertimento che si prova rigiocando i vecchi livelli è incommensurabile e ci fa propendere per consigliarvi caldamente l'acquisto quasi ad occhi chiusi.

VOTO: 7,5/10(www.videogiocare.org)
  11. Jul 18, 2012
    24 hours ago I would have told anyone who would listen that you can't screw up the original TH's. Boy was I wrong. Clunky controls, horrible lit levels, and messed up physics are just a few things that have messed this game up. This could have been one of the best XBLA arcade game in existence all they had to do was a straight port of of the original instead they decided to take a dump24 hours ago I would have told anyone who would listen that you can't screw up the original TH's. Boy was I wrong. Clunky controls, horrible lit levels, and messed up physics are just a few things that have messed this game up. This could have been one of the best XBLA arcade game in existence all they had to do was a straight port of of the original instead they decided to take a dump all over it. Do yourself a favor and go buy a copy of the original PS1 or N64 versions and skip this. Expand
  12. Jul 23, 2012
    This is not your father's video game. This is a remake... so of course it will feel a bit different. First thing that annoys me straight up is the controls. I always use the RT and LT to spin.... but for some reason the retards making this game chose to have spinning on the RB and LB buttons with no ability to even change them around. WTF. I cannot play the game because of this. And evenThis is not your father's video game. This is a remake... so of course it will feel a bit different. First thing that annoys me straight up is the controls. I always use the RT and LT to spin.... but for some reason the retards making this game chose to have spinning on the RB and LB buttons with no ability to even change them around. WTF. I cannot play the game because of this. And even if I could get used to not being able to spin anymore....I cannot get used to the horrible bugs like going into the floor or bouncing off walls.....So since I cannot even play how I used to play I cannot give a good or fair review.....what's point playing a game if it doesn't feel comfortable? I'll just give it a low score and move on and pretend they never remade this with horrible physics and bugs. I'd rather be playing some DayZ Expand
  13. Jul 18, 2012
    I should preface this review by saying that I was a MASSIVE fan of the originals. Now, I've been playing this for the last few hours and I have to say I'm massively disappointed. I played every Hawk game (except the Wii ones) and something about this just feels wrong. The mechanics just don't seem to work as they should, and I'm bailing when I KNOW I shouldnt be. I've bought stats andI should preface this review by saying that I was a MASSIVE fan of the originals. Now, I've been playing this for the last few hours and I have to say I'm massively disappointed. I played every Hawk game (except the Wii ones) and something about this just feels wrong. The mechanics just don't seem to work as they should, and I'm bailing when I KNOW I shouldnt be. I've bought stats and almost levelled my character up completely which has helped a little, but it still doesn't feel right. I was a bit of a Tony Hawk's master back in the day, even though I do say so myself, and this feels really clunky and glitchy. Also, if you were a fan up until the most recent Hawk titles, you WILL miss things like reverts, wallplants, double-tap tricking, spine-transfering and the overall smoothness of the later Hawk games. The updated graphics are nothing to write home about, it still looks old. The 360 D-pad doesn't help either, wish I'd waited for PS3 version, but I wanted to play it today. Also, I'm less than impressed with the selection of levels. Out of the 7, they've included 2 of the worst, most restrictive stages ever, the mall and downhill jam, which were corridor levels basically. Overall, for a game that tries to capture the nostalgia of the early games, it's done just that but at the cost of taking a huge step backwards gameplay-wise. Expand
  14. Aug 12, 2012
    Sadly, I'm really just reviewing the demo. I read the bad reviews early on, and was surprised that the original THPS with HD graphics could be that bad. Unfortunately, when I started the demo I saw that the game is using the UNREAL ENGINE!??! So, it's not the original game with a facelift, it's a remake of the game. Hence, the completely off feel of the controls.Sadly, I'm really just reviewing the demo. I read the bad reviews early on, and was surprised that the original THPS with HD graphics could be that bad. Unfortunately, when I started the demo I saw that the game is using the UNREAL ENGINE!??! So, it's not the original game with a facelift, it's a remake of the game. Hence, the completely off feel of the controls. __________________________________________________________________________ Since Robomodo are the same developers that developed the last two Tony Hawk games, this appears to be their same terrible engine with old Tony Hawk levels put into it. Just a warning. I have no idea why they did this, but I'm assuming they figured their skate engine was good enough. They must not have gotten the memo that their last two games have KILLED THE TONY HAWK FRANCHISE.________________________________________________This was the Summer of Arcade game I was looking most forward to, so I'm just as disappointed as everyone else. :( Maybe if we complain enough Activision, will give the franchise to a more capable developer._______AND AS A NOTE TO METACRITIC, WHY CAN'T USER REVIEWS HAVE PARAGRAPHS?!?! A GIANT WALL OF TEXT IS NOT FUN TO READ. :P Expand
  15. Jul 26, 2012
    I never have played a tony hawk game before, so if you are like me, I would check it out. At first, it may be tough to pick up, but once you get used to grinds, manuals and whatnot you will have a blast. At 15 dollars, I'm happy with this purchase.
  16. Jul 23, 2012
    Activation's Tony Hawk series finally ditches the plastic skate board peripherals and gives us the classic arcade style gameplay we loved from the nintendo 64 and playstation era. with tons of content and a fantastic HD facelift that is very impressive. a definite buy for fans of the originals!
  17. Jul 23, 2012
    Did it live up to expectations? No. Does it do the original games justice? Not really. But it is fun and for only $15 it's a pretty damn good deal. I really enjoyed the game but it is buggy.
  18. Jul 30, 2012
    I see a lot of people unhappy on here, but I like this game. It is a bit pricey, but I loved the old Tony Hawks games. It is a little glitchy, but it's not a huge problem. I hope they add some levels, and don't charge for them. If you never played the old Tony Hawk games you may not enjoy this. I was looking for some nostalgia, and I found it.
  19. Jul 18, 2012
    A lot of people are playing this thinking of the Skate series of games I think and making unfavourable comparisons with it. The same addictive just one more go game play is still apparent to me at least. Realism in games is all well and good but that sometimes replaces some of the more fun elements. Hopefully more game modes will be added along with the new DLC levels from the third, lackA lot of people are playing this thinking of the Skate series of games I think and making unfavourable comparisons with it. The same addictive just one more go game play is still apparent to me at least. Realism in games is all well and good but that sometimes replaces some of the more fun elements. Hopefully more game modes will be added along with the new DLC levels from the third, lack of levels is currently my only complaint. Expand
  20. Jul 18, 2012
    Don't buy this!

I have been waiting for this game for months. It was my number 1 game of the year. I downloaded it automatically without trying a demo or reading reviews. I wish I did now. It plays nothing like Tony Hawk 1 and 2 for the Playstation 1 which was the whole selling point of it. It does not feel as good. But the main huge number 1 problem, and it may sound minor but its
    Don't buy this!

But the main huge number 1 problem, and it may sound minor but its not. Whenever your skater falls over. The screen flashes a huge bright white light for a few seconds tlll it restarts. This has given me a massive headache and hurt my eyes after only a very short game. It really is that bad.
  21. Jul 18, 2012
    I have been waiting weeks for this to come out, holding on to my points just so I could give it a try. I was a major Tony Hawk addict when it first came out and all the way to 3, with some underground later...

After the terrible Tony Hawk Shred series of games, I expected a return to the classic style and not only that but actual already made levels and gameplay, this should be a big hit. Luckily for me I downloaded the trial version instead of buying it straight up and I was so close.

The game demo basically shows off all I needed to see from the game. The graphics while higher res but it seemed like they cut back on the actual animations. Everything felt a bit clunky and landing moves was not the same smooth endeavor that it once was. The character animations almost seem like they are missing frames and jump to certain animations at odd angles.

Another thing to note is the music. It is downright offensive to your ears. Absolutely the worst trash I have ever heard with the exception of a few. Most of the old music that is engrained into our brains that says "this is tony hawk" is not in the game. The music that when you hear the song, you remember doing grinds in certain levels.

I did not buy the game to try the multiplayer, but have heard that the online play is atrocious with brutal combo shattering lag burts. I am going to stay far away from this game and just remember it.

If you never got to experience the real tony hawk 1 & 2, please get a PS1 and find a copy of the game. It is far superior to this in nearly every way.

One thing that this game has going for it however that was not in the old classics is leaderboards. In a game like Tony Hawk, leaderboards make the game re-playability go on for quite some time.

Please please please try before you buy. If you go into this with nostalgic reasons you will be burned because it is not quite the game you remember.
  22. Jul 19, 2012
    I picked this up without trying the demo first, the game just falls short, the animations are horrible, the physics are just not right, and it controls nothing like the old games.
    On top of that there are just 7 levels and 2 of them are just atrocious, one of them is Mall which is completely full of glitches, and the other is Downhill Jam which is just one of the worst levels in the THPS franchise, it is really frustrating when the screen turns white every time you bail, but i have to say the game has its moments, hangar and warehouse are still fun to play (even with the bad controls) but overall the games is not worth it, stay away from it.
  23. Jul 19, 2012
    Amazing game, I really don't understand how any true fan of the early Tony Hawk games would not enjoy this game, so surprised at some of the early reviews.

The game feels identical to the original. I've been playing Tony Hawk 2X for the Xbox on my 360 using the 360 controller to get ready for this game and this game feels the same, but with improved visuals, additional game modes, single player objective, Xbox Live support, leaderboards, and fun achievements.

I also really like what they did with the soundtrack, a good mix of old songs and the new songs are great and as catchy if not more so than the original songs Also another huge improvement is how the current song will continue to play while you keep restarting the level to go for that tough challenge or high score, much better flow.

Overall this game captures the feel and fun of the origin of the Tony Hawk series, you can tell that Robomodo had much love and passion for the original games and this a real treat for true fans of the old school Tony Hawk games.
  24. Jul 20, 2012
    Definitely cleaner visually then the original two Tony Hawk's so the HD title is somewhat accurate but thats it. The game as a whole is horrible and not an improvement at all from the past versions. Don't buy this unless you want to be truly dissapointed.
  25. Jul 20, 2012
    This game is a fantastic HD compilation and remake that is faithful to the originals. I have a feeling that the people that have given this release a poor review either did not play the originals or their memory has served them poorly. The only thing holding this back from a 10 is the lack of split screen local multi-player and create-a-skater / create-a-park.
  26. Aug 4, 2012
    Im not sure why this game is getting such bad scores. But I liked it! It was fun revisiting the old Tony Hawk experience. Graphics looked good, controls are still amazing and the sound track is decent. Good fun for 15 bucks.
  27. Aug 15, 2012
    If I could return or trade in an XBLA title, trust me, I would. I really didn't think they could get this wrong...I was wrong. Since it's a short list, lets start with redeeming qualities: About 4 songs you know and love that bring in the sweet, sweet nostalgia. The bad: The Mall, no Skate Park Chicago, the physics are TERRIBLE, and it's just ugly. Go buy THPS 1 or 2 off of eBay for $0.01,If I could return or trade in an XBLA title, trust me, I would. I really didn't think they could get this wrong...I was wrong. Since it's a short list, lets start with redeeming qualities: About 4 songs you know and love that bring in the sweet, sweet nostalgia. The bad: The Mall, no Skate Park Chicago, the physics are TERRIBLE, and it's just ugly. Go buy THPS 1 or 2 off of eBay for $0.01, you'll have a much better time. Expand
  28. Dec 19, 2012
    The Special Tricks are not registering?What should i do? I currently play this game on PC! But when i always try it ! I first do nose manual but when i press down/left/? ! Bamm! Nothing Happens! No Muska Nose Manual?Dafuq??

1. Nov 16, 2012
    With just seven levels-three of which have serious problems working with the current control scheme-it's not like the game has a wealth of content, and its hostility to new players prevents me from recommending it to any but the hardcore.
    Great flashback from the late nineties proves that old games were worth playing and except for the visuals there is no need to change anything. [Sept 2012]
  3. Sep 25, 2012
    All in all, Tony Hawk HD proves that while you can't always go back, it certainly can be a lot of run to reminisce. Definitely worth a short-term pickup or for a quick break from reality… long term though? Not really.