7.0

1. Jan 2, 2014
    Hands-down, one of the greatest RPG games ever published. This the community got so psyched for a second game, only to be let down. (Please make that second game)
  2. Oct 19, 2012
    Too Human is a game like not other. With gameplay that sets it apart from everything else, the soundtrack to set the mood, and a beautiful atheistic look; Too Human is a game that is necessary to play. The loot to find makes this game really addicting too. The story of course is a high point for this game. Over all Too Human is a game that took a chance and it deserves the right to at least be rented. Expand
  3. Jul 28, 2012
    I had pre-ordered this, when I saw the review scores I cancelled and decided to give it a shot later. I saw it sitting on the shelf for a couple of months next to other used games and kept passing it over... That was a big mistake on my part, almost as big as cancelling my pre-order. The worst thing I can say about this game is that it is too short, the camera takes some getting used to and the death animation is way too long and when you start out you will die pretty often. Other than that it is outstanding, graphics are really good and the gameplay is great, and different enough between melee and commando classes to make it worth playing through several times. The loot and upgrade system is easy to use and immediately gratifying, e.g. when you put a speed, damage or fire rate rune on you equipment it is very noticeable. With all the armor and weapons you can find you don't often run into someone in the same outfit as you in online co-op (which is also a blast). When you level up and get some of the higher end weapons and armor you will be laying waste to hordes of enemies with either your swords, hammers, rifles, pistols... etc. I picked her up used for a song and it is easily one of my most played games, if I had bought it new when it came out I would not have regretted it one iota. I would recommend this game to anyone who likes 3rd person action melee or shooters, and especially if you like finding loot and upgrading your equipment. For the price you can get it for now you can't loose. Expand
  4. May 2, 2012
    The only reason I won't give this game a ten: it's currently 2012. I just picked up my copy, and it was released in 2008. It obviously seems a bit outdated; altough, simultaneously, Too Human is an amazing game. Albeit it being released 4 years ago, I believe the camera could have been a bit less uncontrollable. I don't know much about Norse mythology, but after playing this, I'm interested. I recommend this game to anyone who enjoys this genre. It almost completely covers every base to be a part of this genre. I enjoy Fallout, Devil May Cry, God of War, and all kinds of puzzle games; therefore, I greatly enjoy playing this game. Thank you for reading my review. -- Jordan A. Collapse
  5. Sep 27, 2011
    A big sleeper hit!! If you can find this cheap in a discount bin you will be very, very happy as the game has a lot of replayability. I have 3 level 50 characters and still enjoy the game. I think all the all the negative reviews are coming from a couple people as they all sound the same.
  6. Aug 17, 2011
    A much better game than it was given credit for. Got this when it first came out and I still play it now. Combo meter mechanic is interesting, great story, good community. Downside is lack of variety in enemies and game is too short. Would love to see a sequel but I doubt it will ever happen.
  7. Jul 22, 2011
    I absolutely love this game! I remember playing the demo for it back in 2008 and thought it was really interesting, but never had the chance to pick it up, until recently when I found out that it is only 7$. Being of Scandinavian decent the Norse Mythology is very interesting to me, and the fact that this game takes that and basically mixes it with TRON, it's awesome... The only downside is the wonky camera, but its really easy to adjust to after a while. The weapon and armor system is great too. With the amount of customization you can do there are hundreds of possible weapon and armor combos, as well as adding Runes to the items, just giving you one more way to pack a punch. I stand by my score of 10 because this game is amazing in every way. Expand
  8. Mar 30, 2011
    Had this game for a while and all I can say is I cant believe this has such a low review score. I mean sure the game is a tad short but it is set to be a trilogy so i understand why it would have a cliffhanger. I mean look at all the lord of the ring movies... all ended with cliffhangers before the final one. There are minor problems with the game like controls that are hard to learn without a tutorial (there isnt one in the game) and the in game death sequence should be skipable. However the game makes up for most of these with fun addicting gameplay, much replayablity, and online. Since the game only has its fan base still playing online you might have trouble finding a game however when you do get online with someone its a great play team work is key and you have alot of fun. Rune quests make up for alot of replayablity and once you complete the quest and have the rune equipped it gives you stat boots. The game has much depth in it even though it doesnt appear to be much at all besides a dungeon crawler with loot. Which by the way the game combines loot-whoredom and dungeon crawling perfectly. Oh have i mentioned the story for this game is awesome! I mean cyberpunk on norse myth (VIKINGS!!!) i wont go to deep into it to not reveal spoilers xp. Also this game is like in the top 10 best selling 360 action rpg games soo it shouldnt have such alow review score. I seriously reccommend to give it a shot i mean 10-20 dollars new at gamestop and like 20 on live market place Expand
  9. Mar 30, 2011

Also this game is like in the top 10 best selling 360 action rpg games soo it shouldnt have such alow review score. I seriously reccommend to give it a shot i mean 10-20 dollars new at gamestop and like 20 on live market place.
  10. May 2, 2012

Too Human is also not a good action game. While it deserves some applause for a reasonable translation of PC classic Diablo's mouse-driven controls, its reliance on the right analog stick as a means for attack only works at the most basic level.
  2. Too Human is about players sculpting their ideal killing machines. If you enjoy leveling and looting, it's worth a look. If you only have a moderate interest, Too Human's aggravating gameplay and irreparable plot won't deliver many thrills. [Sept 2008, p.104]
  3. If wading knee deep in the dead to get at a piece of armour that’s 5% better than what you’re currently wearing isn’t the kind of adventuring that excites you, then you’re in trouble, because Too Human is exactly this type of game. Kill, loot, compare, equip, repeat.