7.6

1. Apr 2, 2012
    If you do not own this game...buy it! I have seen it at Games Stop for $17! The transforming is top notch and very loyal to the cartoons and movies! Nice gameplay and great controls...
  2. Sep 17, 2011
    This is a rinse and repeat game, but I gotta say one that I really enjoyed. This is a vast improvement over the first in gameplay and look. It's not going to take you long to finish but playing thru unlocking the bonus features like the classic cartoons from the 80's and picture stills etc make it worth while. If you find this game on the cheap, snap it up.

1. Transformers – Revenge of the Fallen isn’t the greatest action game to ever grace the current generation of consoles and as such will only appeal to fans who will love getting to play as some of the favourite characters from the movies.
    Revenge of the Fallen is exactly what we were expecting. No more, no less.
  3. It all amounts to a game that'll keep you busy for a few hours, but only because you want to unlock bonus content or score achievement points/trophies. If you're into disposable content and transforming robots, Revenge is a decent rental.