7.9

1. Sep 17, 2011
    This is a rinse and repeat game, but I gotta say one that I really enjoyed. This is a vast improvement over the first in gameplay and look. It's not going to take you long to finish but playing thru unlocking the bonus features like the classic cartoons from the 80's and picture stills etc make it worth while. If you find this game on the cheap, snap it up.
  2. Apr 2, 2012
    If you do not own this game...buy it! I have seen it at Games Stop for $17! The transforming is top notch and very loyal to the cartoons and movies! Nice gameplay and great controls...
  3. Jan 20, 2013
    I have been a transformers fan for a while but didn't expect much from the game, but once I started playing it I found it a great experience, game play was fun but nothing too new but overall enjoyable and as a nice little reward activision gave us a few G1 episodes as unlocks which I thought was a pleasant supprise, for once a good movie title! i have to admit I own 3 transformers gamesI have been a transformers fan for a while but didn't expect much from the game, but once I started playing it I found it a great experience, game play was fun but nothing too new but overall enjoyable and as a nice little reward activision gave us a few G1 episodes as unlocks which I thought was a pleasant supprise, for once a good movie title! i have to admit I own 3 transformers games and I have enjoyed all 3 of them(Transformers, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and war for cybertron) Expand
  4. Nov 9, 2011
    a very poor attempt at a good game. when i first looked at the tutorial, i was really exited about what the game is going to be like. but then when you start doing the missions, comes the disappointment. very repetitive, very boring, and really not worth your time or money unless you are a real fan of transformers.
  5. Rem
    Apr 22, 2013
    Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is by no means a great game, but that doesn't make it a bad one either. I like the idea of playing as an autobot or decepticon, but there was not even a story to begin with. Instead you just get a loading screen with some dialogue and some banter in missions. Also, the combat isn't stellar, but the transforming can be cool, if not finicky at times withTransformers: Revenge of the Fallen is by no means a great game, but that doesn't make it a bad one either. I like the idea of playing as an autobot or decepticon, but there was not even a story to begin with. Instead you just get a loading screen with some dialogue and some banter in missions. Also, the combat isn't stellar, but the transforming can be cool, if not finicky at times with the controls. I really wanted to like this game, but it ends falling up short as a whole. Expand
  6. Aug 27, 2013
    when getting this game i didn't expect much but nothing prepared me for this. it is as repetitive and boring as the thor game, i may go as far to say worse. although the combat works well it is very basic and well that is a problem yes its fine but it could have been so much more with a potential combo system that was never implemented properly. its sad being a fan of the original tvwhen getting this game i didn't expect much but nothing prepared me for this. it is as repetitive and boring as the thor game, i may go as far to say worse. although the combat works well it is very basic and well that is a problem yes its fine but it could have been so much more with a potential combo system that was never implemented properly. its sad being a fan of the original tv series and seeing this haha well such as life i guess but on line is OK. not worth the money i paid and regret is sitting right beside me avoid unless you really can justify it, Expand

1. Transformers – Revenge of the Fallen isn’t the greatest action game to ever grace the current generation of consoles and as such will only appeal to fans who will love getting to play as some of the favourite characters from the movies.
    Revenge of the Fallen is exactly what we were expecting. No more, no less.
  3. It all amounts to a game that'll keep you busy for a few hours, but only because you want to unlock bonus content or score achievement points/trophies. If you're into disposable content and transforming robots, Revenge is a decent rental.