5.4

1. Nov 13, 2011
    I thought that the graphics were good and the gameplay was okay, but the camera is bad. Most of the game feels unfinished in certain parts. You'll enjoy it for the most part if you are a fan of Transformers.
  2. Feb 21, 2012
    i found this game very disappointing, it screwed up the story big time, the controls were bad, and the voice acting was just plain awful, the only positive i have for this game was its graphics,besides that, the game was awful
  3. Aug 4, 2013
    -10 This game is straight trash... really sucks. If you are thinking of buying or downloading this game, don't, it's just a huge disappointment You can tell the game was rushed just to make sales when the movie came out. I feel bad for anyone who actually paid money for this. The people who developed this game had to have known it was garbage... it takes like 100 people to make a game and you cant tell me at least 1 out of those 100 ppl didn't realize this game sucked? They knew, they all knew, but they sold out for a paycheck. This world sucks. You sir have just robbed money out of peoples wallets by being greedy. I don't understand how people like this can sleep at night Expand

1. To produce a technically sloppy title is one thing, but the game is horribly flawed from conception to execution in a way we haven't seen since, ulp, Driv3r. Marred by a remarkably vacuous combat system, the pathetic driving and undercooked flying elements merely underline what a thoroughly wasted opportunity this was.
    While Transformers: The Game may be something of a typical movie tie-in, there's just enough spark here to provide a bit of fun for anyone who likes the movie or is just looking for some dumb fun.
  3. Admittedly, the game is gorgeous. But because the narrative is as linear and rigid as a steel pipe, it's a shallow sort of beauty. [Sept 2007, p.83]