7.9

1. Jun 19, 2012
    Another attempt to cash in on a cheap tacky game, everytime I tried to boot this game up I was greeted with a long period of unreponsiveness, when I do get to play the game I find myself playing something from miniclip.com.

Gameplay is same old flash style gameplay, graphics are the only thing worth mentioning about the whole game. It gets really boring very quickly and no matter how the graphics change and the scenary varies it doesn't make the gameplay any less repetitive or yawn-worthy.

I give a 2/10 purely because it looks good but I wish I could get a refund as I would accept it in an instant.
  2. Apr 20, 2012
    I wanted to like this game so badly, but I can't get over how horrible the bikes handle. Even if you liked HD, play the trial version of this first.
  3. Oct 5, 2012
    Can't believe this is rated so highly, It's an alright game but does not deserve such a high rating. Got bored of it after about 6 hours of gameplay. Nothing more than what I used to play on windows 98, but it was free to play that back in my day.

1. Jun 18, 2012
    Trials Evolution is basically the same core game as the previous one, but since I love that game I can look beyond that. Although, when it's time to develop a third game, I hope that RedLynx actually can evolve the game instead of just insert something meaningless in the title.
  2. Jun 4, 2012
    Trials Evolution truly is the next step in the outstanding core experience from HD, polishing every aspect of an already-fantastic game to a near-blinding sheen, and then delivering something peerless in terms of technical precision and visceral addiction. They don't come better than this
  3. May 31, 2012
    Much like a "new and improved" cereal at your grocer, Trials Evolution successfully makes small improvements to its predecessor to cater to its fans. In that area, RedLynx has succeeded. Anyone who enjoyed Trials HD will no doubt love Trials Evolution. Unfortunately, those looking for something more than "more of the same" aren't going to find it here. As the name implies, this is just an evolution of what came before; it's not a revolution.