8.0

1. Aug 7, 2012
    Incredibly fun and incredibly challenging. You'll want to throw your controller and you'll shout and the screen so often but it's impossible to resist playing. So much content.
  2. Apr 26, 2012
    A $15 game that has near infinite replay value-there it is.The original game was so unique and challenging,a true classic.I love when a game like this comes out and it is so good that it gets you to either go back to there previous game to play it all over again or it's got genius value to instantly convince you to buy it so you can have both games to enjoy, just like how the newest Mass Effect 3 does the same thing.This game doesn't just have value though it has everything else to go with it.It's gorgeous,challenging,sexy,and satisfying just as much as a new $60 game is.If this game was $60 it would be well worth that,but THIS is the way to make a game!Not only that, it's also a hint of what the future has in store for us.Take away the community creations,(track editor) and you still have a well worth sixty dollar game.I love when game companies take leaps instead of baby steps and delivers what us gamer's crave.This execution in ideal is nothing less then perfect. Expand
  3. Apr 25, 2012
    All I have to say is that I have blisters on my hands from a 20 hour marathon! This game is incredible. The way that ghosts of all your friends records are active during the single player campaign is pure genius! Plus going to the leaderboards and being able to view anyone's replay or race against their ghost is amazing. This game has an amazing track editor that allows you to create tracks that you can then use in multiplayer. It also keeps track of times for every custom track the same way that it does for all the built in tracks. The skill games use the same system, and they are a fun diversion that really tap into the heart of competitiveness. It's been a long time since a game has captivated me the way this one does, and I count the minutes until I get to play it again!! Expand
  4. Oct 13, 2012
    It's one of the most amazing games that I ever played. Its awesome, very fun, and you can play easily with 3 other friends in the same room, competing for only one reason... If you don't get this game, you are a kind of stupid person!!! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G
  5. May 2, 2012
    Absolutely the most addictive and satisfying game on XBLA. I put countless hours into the first one, watching my score edge its way up, and now I get to do it all over again, only with user-generated tracks, which are already awesome (check out the Castlevania track). Bravo, RedLynx...bravo.
  6. Oct 13, 2012
    For newbies the Trials games are at heart a platformer with amazing level designs, except instead of being a blue hedgehog, you are a trial biker. It uses realistic physics to control your bike, playing with speed and weight. It's very addictive.
    Back to the review now. Trials HD was one of my favourite games of all time. Trials Evolution is even better. The controls are tighter and
    more responsive which is an improvement on what was already rather perfect.
    The skills games aren't as well thought out but their are a few that come close to the original.
    For all let downs in skill games... It is offset by better tracks in the main game and an amazing track editor. As if that didn't keep you occupied, you can download tracks and skill games from bedroom designers from all over the world. Buy this now!
  7. Apr 21, 2012
    Trials Evolution has so much going on for a $15 game, it's almost funny when you compare it to the offerings of most $60 games. Trials Evolution gets the addition of online multiplayer and a really slick track editor, it's extremely cool. If you like the idea of creating your own crazy custom tracks and sharing them with your friends and the rest of the online community, then this game is a must buy. The track editing software is really deep, and the customization options will keep you busy for a long time. The online multiplayer works really well, both racing side by side, racing against ghosts, and downloading/racing user created tracks. Awesome game and a lot of fun. Expand
  8. May 22, 2012
    This game is better than most $60 games..............................................................................................................................
  9. Jul 23, 2012
    There is nothing bad at all about this game.....other than the fact it is incredibly addictive. Anyone giving the game a low review is either retarded or they have not played the game and just want to hate it.
  10. Apr 18, 2012
    Just WOW!. although i put down the original Trials HD sometime ago, it didn't put the slightest shadow over my eyes when i heard the Trials Evo was on its way. What an improvement (not that much improvement was required). the bottomless possibilities with the level editor and the 3 hours of fun ive already had re-playing level after level. For 1200msp Redlynx have gone above and beyond.

That Rick Guy Expand
  11. May 16, 2012
    LOL @ the PC fanboy giving this game a 1 because he can't play it. That's very sad. This game is clearly awesome for anyone who has ther patience to stick with the game once it gets more challenging.
  12. Apr 21, 2012
    It has kept everything that was great in Trials HD, and added more. The level editor is very expansive, the multiplayer very amusing.

Only thing that is dragging it down are some multiplayer issues, however these are minor and should be easily solved in the near future.
  13. Apr 23, 2012
    Editing, loads of tracks, modes, sharing tracks, online modes, tournaments, competitive and yet friendly feel makes this game good and in my opinion the best in the xbox live at this moment!
  14. Apr 19, 2012
    This game is fantastic. If you bought the first one, you should definitely buy this one. If you didn't buy the first one, you should buy this anyway if you enjoy playing any of the many "tilty" type flash games
  15. Apr 26, 2012
    Trials Evolution easily takes a spot in the top 5 best XBLA games of all time by improving on the original while maintaining the core that made the first so successful. If you are not familiar with Trials, it is like line rider. You ride on a 2d plane leaning your rider over obstacles to reach the end of the track. The concept of trials is to ride your bike from the starting point to the end point as fast as you can and crashing as little as possible. Checkpoints help guide along the way and new License tests help newcomers learn how to play the game.
    Trials Evolution takes the Trials hd's physics engine and tweaks it. It is still the overall same physics but is improved adding in curved driving lines. There is also a plethora of new skill games that will keep you entertained for hours on end. The game also as a much more gradual learning curve than hd. It is now much more easy to learn how to play the game. To all the orginal hardcore Trials hd fans, you will be happy to know that the extreme tracks still exist and are much more extreme and more frustrating. The game also adds multiplayer which is excellent with friends locally or online, but still satisfying with random people. I found myself replaying this game tracks a ridiculous amount of times just to compete with friends to obtain the high score on my friends list or to get a virtual gold medal.
    Evolution's graphics are much improved over hd's graphics. Everything looks great. The sound of the game adds to the experience. The soundtrack is decent and the sound effects are superb. The game also keeps to some of its comedic roots with hilarious crashes, funny rider dialogue, and skill games. The skill games add a different level of comedy, for instance, one game has you launch yourself off of a ramp and then repeatedly tap Y or X to make yourself fly through the air with wooden plank wings and your ragdoll physics body. The game also makes multiple refrences to other games doing things like a Limbo themed map, Angry birds spinoff, a Splosion man skill game and much more. You can also customize your rider more then in Trials hd. In hd you could only change your rider and bike colors. Now you can choose different clothes for your rider and different paint jobs. The options are limited but they are still there.
    The new map editor improves on hd's in everysingle way. The game gives you the same map editor that the creators used to make their maps. Although it may be overwhelming at first, there are an infinite amount of possibilities with the new editor. A new track finder also allows you to play other user's created tracks. Unlike Trials hd, you can get maps from people who aren't on your friends list. I am very anxious to see what the community will create.
    It was some time ago that I bought Trials hd and I haven't played it in quite sometime. Trials Evolution capitalizes on everything its predecessor established and just a bigger, more fun, and overall bada** experience. I have not been able to stop playing this game unlike Trials hd it was one and done. It is satisfying to know when I beat a friend in our friendly competitive spirits. This game is just an overall more polished, addicting experience. For 15 dollars, you can't go wrong with Trials Evolution. This is already the leading contender for downloadable game of the year.
  16. Apr 22, 2012
    #1 Xbox Live Arcade game of 2012!!!!
  17. Apr 24, 2012
    Brilliant. By far the best arcade game and despite lacking its addicting sense of challenge , better than Trials HD.User Created content and multiplayer will keep you playing this game for a long time. Great value , I wouldn't complain even if it cost an extra 1000 points.
  18. Apr 19, 2012
    Despite some missteps with the sound design (some annoying sounds from the rider and the stupid soundtrack) , this game is just utterly fantastic throughout. Complete improvement on the original, and the insane amount of options available are still blowing my mind. It looks great for a downloadable title, not as good as heavy hitters like Hydrophobia and I Am Alive but still nice visually. It's also nuts the amount of variety the game has, I'm still waiting for the FPS segment I saw from the trailer. Get this. Expand
  19. May 22, 2012
    Keep in mind, I haven't even tried local or Live multiplayer. I just find the game hard to stop playing. It isn't remarkably different from Trials HD, so if you have a chance to pick that up much cheaper go for it, but the experience is really compelling. Please note you are going to have to turn the music down for it, but a silly theme song always plays no matter what when you start it up. I come back to it time and time again for other users tracks, which is probably the biggest overall selling point for it. The stuff others do with the track editor are amazing. It is a bit easier, especially early, than Trials HD. Expand
  20. May 31, 2012
    This is a great game. Building on the original Trials HD, Trial evolution takes the game out of the warehouse and comes out with a fantastic little game. Courses are especially beautiful including themed courses (e.g. baseball, Limbo, UFOs), and include new features like explosions and the like that really add to the gameplay. The learning curve is also smooth to newcomers, but original Trials HD players will find some really hard levels to entertain, which they'll have to earn. Throw in a super cool editor (used to make all the tracks!) and an online community's worth of DLC tracks, and you have a sequel of a game that is leaps and bounds ahead of its original game. Expand
  21. Oct 10, 2012
    The Trials franchise has come a long way from its humble beginnings as a PC title. Now in its fourth entry Trials Evolution opens up the doors of that dingy warehouse into the open landscapes beyond. Trials Evo boasts a single player mode with 50+ tracks & skill games to play; online, splitscreen and LAN multiplayer on both single player courses and all new Motocross courses and Track central, a place to build, share and download all your creations with anyone in the world. Trials Evo will set you back 1200MS points but for that price your getting what would amount to more than a £40 game. Trials is back and its here to stay. Expand
  22. Jun 7, 2012
    Really amazing. One of the most addicting games of this console generation. The settings in this sequel were a welcome from the traditional warehouse backdrops of the previous installment. The physics and handling of the bike is spot on.
  23. Jun 12, 2012
    I loved Trials HD! I never thought they were going to make a sequel, but I'm glad I was wrong! Trials: Evolution was amazing! I loved the single-player campaign! Then they brought multi-player to the game and just expanded it more than it already was! They also made it so the trails could be turned and it's not just a straight away, you can turn and the enviormentss are amazing! I love the sense of humor that Red Lynx has! The Squirrels are hilarious and I love them. Overall great game! Expand
  24. Jun 21, 2012
    Amazing! Way better than Trials HD, which was already a fantastic game. For a 15$ arcade game it's a must buy. Redlynx has mastered the physics of the bike and are by far the most realistic of any other motorcycle game.
  25. Aug 29, 2012
    I bought this game on the day of release, played it for a few hours and thought it was pretty good but not something i would play much in the future.

Oh how wrong I was. There comes a point playing this when you suddenly break through one of the several difficulty barriers and you are suddenly whizzing through tracks that had previously seemed Iike trial-and-error exercises in futility.
    And then there's the hard tracks, and then the extreme tracks. When I finally got gold on Way Of The Ninja it was literally one of the most satisfying moments I've experienced in gaming. The thing is, you are always improving and just when you are about to smash the controller you come through the other side... You can feel yourself getting better. It's addictive and rewarding, more so than any 'AAA' game, hands down. It's what gaming should feel like. To say nothing of the amazing editor and DLC, you cannot get better value for money imo.

Don't dismiss this game until you've given it a REAL chance
  26. Jan 12, 2013
    Simply a really fun game to play - as simple as the gameplay may seem initially, being somewhat the same as 'dirt bike' flash games, it is just so much more in every way. If you can work the level editor to an advanced level, that alone is worth the cost of this game.
  27. Mar 21, 2013
    It's the perfect Xbox Live Arcade game, awesome, addictive and amazingly good. A must-buy for everyone who likes racing, physics, puzzles, explosions, multiplayer competition and an all-around complete editor.
  28. Feb 24, 2014
    Best DLC ever. Only cheap. If you dont own it.. WHY NOT?
    You can download other peoples own created track so there is no end to this game. A must buy.
  29. May 3, 2012
    About as addictive as arcade games get, with a never ending rabbit hole of user-made content. Go buy this game right now. However, I am docking a point for the terrible opening "rap".
  30. Mar 27, 2013
    Impressive the game is. Not only fun but also difficult to play, to get pass the harder levels of the game require a lot of patience and skill. This game deserves a try for everyone

1. Jun 18, 2012
    Trials Evolution is basically the same core game as the previous one, but since I love that game I can look beyond that. Although, when it's time to develop a third game, I hope that RedLynx actually can evolve the game instead of just insert something meaningless in the title.
  2. Jun 4, 2012
    Trials Evolution truly is the next step in the outstanding core experience from HD, polishing every aspect of an already-fantastic game to a near-blinding sheen, and then delivering something peerless in terms of technical precision and visceral addiction. They don't come better than this
  3. May 31, 2012
    Much like a "new and improved" cereal at your grocer, Trials Evolution successfully makes small improvements to its predecessor to cater to its fans. In that area, RedLynx has succeeded. Anyone who enjoyed Trials HD will no doubt love Trials Evolution. Unfortunately, those looking for something more than "more of the same" aren't going to find it here. As the name implies, this is just an evolution of what came before; it's not a revolution.