Triggerheart Exelica Xbox 360

• Release Date: Feb 27, 2008
8.1

1. r4nd0m
    Feb 27, 2008
    Finally a real score-shooter for XBLA!!! Although it obviusly can't compete with a masterpiece like Ikaruga it is still fun and makes the waiting for PR RS II easier. A major flaw of this DC port is that you can't save your Score and Settings, there's only an online leaderboard and some achievements. But the greatest let down are the missing multiplayer modes (don'tFinally a real score-shooter for XBLA!!! Although it obviusly can't compete with a masterpiece like Ikaruga it is still fun and makes the waiting for PR RS II easier. A major flaw of this DC port is that you can't save your Score and Settings, there's only an online leaderboard and some achievements. But the greatest let down are the missing multiplayer modes (don't know if the original had)!!! Even though I'm a big fan of bullet hell shooters I have to admit that Warashi could've done better. This way I can't give more than still good 7 points (if I weren't a big fan of the Genre I would've given less). Expand

Like most arcade shooters, the experience is brief. The challenge is there for those who would like to memorize attack patterns and master the five levels, but there isn't anything that feels exciting.
  2. Despite the glaring flaw of a cramped field of play, there’s no denying that Triggerheart Exelica is still a blast to play. Nonstop action teamed up with unique gameplay elements and easy to use controls make this just the game to please those of you longing for a good ol’ fashioned space shooter.
  3. Triggerheart is a passable arcade shooter, but doesn't offer enough to make it worth the asking price.