6.4

1. Oct 14, 2010
    Enjoyable game but disappointing that no xbox live support other that extra downloadable questions and leader boards. would have been nice to play other people but the beat the board is a good mode of play.
  2. TDow
    Jul 22, 2009
    You can tell from what M Wal says is that he's not very familiar with the whole concept of board games on consoles. Avatars?! It has nothing to do with avatars. The game is good fun and pretty easy achievements. Better than scene it, but the animations do get tedious.
  3. MWal
    Jun 6, 2009
    A lot more content then we expected, only come across a few repeats while playing it at least once a week but the questions are routinely mis-filed - a question on "History" was asking a "Geography" question. A lot of the sports are about international sports - we're Americans, let stick to American sports and leisure please. My wife inadvertantly chose a non-pleasing avator but A lot more content then we expected, only come across a few repeats while playing it at least once a week but the questions are routinely mis-filed - a question on "History" was asking a "Geography" question. A lot of the sports are about international sports - we're Americans, let stick to American sports and leisure please. My wife inadvertantly chose a non-pleasing avator but there is apparently no way to change it - the "manual" provides no help. And the fancy graphics are fine to being but annoying after the third time yet there is no way to turn them off. Poor production value, poor user interface, dubious questions, poor Quality Assurance - I don't think we'll be buy another product from this group. Expand

A surprisingly fun and well put-together version of the classic board game of the same name. A couple new modes add variety to the rules we've been playing with for most of our lives, and the console-specific tricks, like picking spots on a map and the use of images, is great. The lack of online can't be forgiven, however.
  2. Trivial Pursuit on the Xbox 360 is a pretty well-made digital adaptation of a board game classic. But its flaws are also rather glaring, especially the lack of online play.
  3. Skip all that and go straight to the Facts & Friends mode, a madcap battle where you share one wheel and take turns competing for wedges. It’s too complicated to fully explain here, but there’s betting, mini-games, cool power-ups, and a duel-to-the death finish. It essentially modernizes Trivial Pursuit in an ingenious way, and it’s really the only reason to spend an excessive $40 for this game now, instead of waiting for the inevitable Xbox Live Arcade version.