6.8

1. Nov 15, 2012
    After reading all the critics and user reviews I decided to throw down the $3 at Gamestop and give this game a shot. Im glad I did. if you overlook the less than stellar graphics and a few minor annoyances (checkpoints are forever apart in most areas, dumb-as-rocks AI [which at the same time sorta makes it fun], youll find a solid and fun fps. The achievements are fun and easy too. Multiplayer is dead completely though so i didnt get to try that but hey for 3 bucks Im not complaining. Bottom Line- Great game for $10 and under but anything more I'd be pissed lol. Expand
  2. Jun 14, 2012
    The gameplay and graphics are too outdated. Its ok for xbox 1 but not xbox 360.
  3. Nov 27, 2013
    Please do not bother, I bought this game for 1 dollar and returned it, admittedly I did play through the whole 4 or so hours it takes to finish this game however a glitch/disc error in the last stage prevented me from finishing, I could go on pointing out what was wrong with it but I will just leave it at everything.

Shooting Nazis in the streets of three major U.S. cities should be a non-stop thrill ride that has me on the edge of my seat. This game provides the opposite experience.
  2. With the number of average-to-outstanding FPS titles available on next-gen consoles, there’s absolutely no reason to waste your time with this disaster.
  3. The innovation potential was in the story, though that only provides the setting for the gameplay. Outside of that, it’s pretty basic fare.