6.3

1. Apr 9, 2012
    Okay, a game that be base in the cartoon that caused the slope of comedy central, and the game have the same result of the serie, is really bad, with a terrible gameplay, awful graphics, bad controls, sorry people, but this game is really horrible.
  2. Sep 8, 2011
    This is a great game. It keeps the flavor the series intact. It controls well and looks great. The only downsides I can see are a generally unfriendly camera angle and occasionally repetitive audio.
  3. Sep 1, 2011
    Sweet game. Addicting. I played as Mark and felt the rush of being a social worker. Playing with any other character is reckless. Looks cool, sounds cool, IS COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Sep 1, 2011
    so fun! i love watching the show, and now i get to play the game. really funny little dialog clips from the characters, too. the other reviews are right, very addictive game!
  5. Sep 1, 2011
    I actually wasn't a fan of the show and I thought it was really funny, though I will now check out the show. I liked the cut scenes and the rpgness of the gameplay added a lot. I have yet to go online and play but I played through the wizard guy and police guy and it was really different. It was very addictive. I missed it the first time but there is also a behind the scenes trailer that is really great. Expand
  6. Aug 31, 2011
    Really entertaining and funny. Love the hilarious comments the characters make during game play, although they can get a little repetitive. Great that there is a big range of quirky weapons and awards to level up. Favorite aspect is playing as a team online. Quickly gets addictive with this game.
  7. Aug 31, 2011
    Funny and addictive, though you really need to be a fan of the show to understand the humour. The only real downside is the repetitive enemy voice overs (though it's a staple of action games anyway) and, rather disappointingly, only half hearted cut scenes that that use the voice cast of the show perfectly, but don't fully animate the sequences. Whether that was a creative choice or not, it felt like a 'just get it done' feel to it. Shame really, because it's a fun game, especially with three mates who equally enjoy gunning down endless swearing man-birds with tennis balls and boomerangs. And this positive review has nothing to do with the fact that the lead character has the same first name as me. Nothing at all! Expand
  8. Aug 31, 2011

1. Nov 14, 2011
    The single player game is rather boring. But if you find three others to join you in multiplayer, you will have some fun hours with the game.
  2. Nov 14, 2011