Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Xbox 360

6.6

1. BryBryM
    Nov 20, 2006
    This game does not work at all! The controls make the game hard to execute fatalities. Online isn't good a lot of the times because of the lagging. Sometimes there is no lag because of the high connection rate. It's worth the purchase if you are a mortal kombat fan.
  2. Kenny
    Oct 24, 2006
    AWESOME translation of this one. At first, I was skeptical because I played this one and though, "ah, its ok but nothing better than any other port" THEN I played the port included with the MK: Armageddon Premium pack for the PS2 and i must say that I am now TOTALLY impressed with how Microsoft re-did this one. The visuals, 5.1 Surround Sound are amazing! UMK3 is still a cheap fighter AWESOME translation of this one. At first, I was skeptical because I played this one and though, "ah, its ok but nothing better than any other port" THEN I played the port included with the MK: Armageddon Premium pack for the PS2 and i must say that I am now TOTALLY impressed with how Microsoft re-did this one. The visuals, 5.1 Surround Sound are amazing! UMK3 is still a cheap fighter though due to the fact that the first 3 matches could be won by a 2 year old, but the matches after that are like playing against an Elder God..lol Gran this one for 800 MS Points! You'll NOT be disappointed! Expand
  3. BryanM.
    Nov 20, 2006
    This game is one of the best live arcade games. The only real problem with it is the online mode. Some times it lages other times it will just freeze. But if you don't play online it is a great game and for only $8.00 its a good deal.
  4. May 7, 2016
    This port on XBOX 360 is bad because We can't execute fatalities and several special shots! Metacritic, please, can you rank scores for classic Sega Saturn, Sega Genesis and Super Nintendo versions?

1. The online works really well and it's a great version of a classic arcade fighting game.
  2. The run-in combos take some momentum out of the game, and some characters are unquestionably lame (cough Stryker cough), but this game still knows how to pack a bloody uppercut. Finish him!
    A decent game, a faithful port of a fun yet flawed game that longtime fans will love. Others, well, they hate this game.