tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Oct 21, 2016
    What an incredible difference! That was my reaction when playing this game on the Xbox 360 after having an awful experience with it on the PS3. I have written a review for the PS3 port and heavily criticised the game for "horrendous" frame rate issues. This made me curious about the Xbox port so I picked up a copy and just "WOW"! Almost all frame rate issues are completely gone. There is aWhat an incredible difference! That was my reaction when playing this game on the Xbox 360 after having an awful experience with it on the PS3. I have written a review for the PS3 port and heavily criticised the game for "horrendous" frame rate issues. This made me curious about the Xbox port so I picked up a copy and just "WOW"! Almost all frame rate issues are completely gone. There is a little dip when things get especially hectic but nothing that makes the game unplayable (unlike the PS3 port).

This is definitely the best version to get if you want to experience this great arcade style shooter on a modern console. I have no hesitation in recommending it. Brilliant!

1. Sep 8, 2014
    Fans of this genre will find a ton to love with Under Defeat HD. It really is a good shoot ‘em up game. Casual players will have to ask themselves if they are willing to pay $26.99 for this, but if you do; you’ll have a good time with it.
  2. Mar 17, 2013
    The new, HD version of Under Defeat keeps intact the charm of the original game, but fails in bringing a touch of modernity that would have made the game a must-buy for the shoot'em up fans.
  3. Mar 14, 2013
    This is not as fascinating as the last bullet hell shmups like Sine Mora or Akai Katana, but nonetheless with the HD remake of one of the final games of the late Dreamcast you’ll get an intense, but rather short arcade shooter.