Uno Xbox 360

7.9

1. Sep 28, 2011
    It's a pointless game. Maybe in real life it's fun but to play as a game- especially online? It's ridiculous because there's no way to outplay other people because there's no skill in it. It's just blind luck. It's boring, repetitive and silly imo.
  2. Jan 23, 2011
    This game is so simple. So basic. BUT SO ADDICTIVE! I can't stop playing Uno. I don't know why, but its just relaxing. I think it's the simple HD graphics and zen style sound. I could play Uno all day and not get bored. Really well done game.
  3. MatC.
    Jun 2, 2006
    Yes, it's UNO. But given its cost, and what you get, it is exactly as advertized. I don't understand why reviewers say "wow", and put it in the 70's & 80's... for what you pay, this is perfection. What more could you want? This is what 360 Arcade was meant to be!
  4. Bil
    Dec 26, 2006
    Extremely fun game. Achievements are fun to try for. After beating the achievements, online play is the way to go. Fun to play and meet other players.
  5. Andyman
    Jun 1, 2006
    Extremely fun game, but then, I'm a big Uno fan anyway. The ability to change the rules to your liking is a big plus, and the already great online play will be even more fun when the camera hits store shelves. Now if I could just find more 4-player online games and get that elusive 12th Achievement done.
  6. KristoferR.
    Jun 20, 2006
    Its a fantastic arcade game. Its worth the 400 points were you can sit down and relax with friends listen to music and just have fun.
  7. RedXIII
    Sep 20, 2006
    Ultimately it comes breaks down to a basic poker game, if you want poker with no frills or extras this game is for you, the single player lacks good AI, but online is the way to go. Its fun to chat with the other players, and its fun for the amount paid (unless you got it for free, then its well worth it) basic poker game for casual players.
  8. MattF.
    Dec 11, 2007
    This is simply the best arcade game on offer. At one point I found myself playing nothing else. I have found the majority of my friends list on this game. It's worth buying an xbox live vision camera just for UNO. Awesome game.
  9. JohnD.
    Dec 9, 2007
    Extremely relaxing. Soundtrack is nice and pace is slow, but obviously it doesn't have multiplayer on the same console. I would've liked if they even had tried something... you can't alllways win.
  10. sammaher
    Jul 4, 2008
    Don't worry if you cant play the game of uno, Or don't understand the rules The game will play it for you. And here lies the problem, In that if you can't play the game, You will be grabbed by the hand and taken through a game by the game. It is possible to win games,Even when you don't know how to play the game (my 4 year old son has a few online wins under his belt) .Don't worry if you cant play the game of uno, Or don't understand the rules The game will play it for you. And here lies the problem, In that if you can't play the game, You will be grabbed by the hand and taken through a game by the game. It is possible to win games,Even when you don't know how to play the game (my 4 year old son has a few online wins under his belt) . And this is where the problem lies in that you don't really know how good your online opponents are. and whether they are beating you or the game is grabbing them by the hand and ultimately beating you . Expand

1. It helps to be interested in card games, but either way the high-resolution web-cam feature might grab your attention.
  2. It offers multiplayer that's quite addictive, as well as a single player experience that really helps you get better at the game.
  3. Costing less than a real deck of Uno cards, this well-rounded package is a successful translation of the classic card game.