Unreal Tournament III Xbox 360

7.6

1. ScipioA.
    Jul 13, 2008
    After being devoted to the Unreal Tournament franchise... I have never been so disappointed in my life. You'd think that the people at EA would try to keep what is brilliant about ut2004... Instead, they trashed it completely and created Gears of War II: The Retread. Everyone in the Unreal Tournament community that plays online has by now abandoned this lackluster spoilage of one of After being devoted to the Unreal Tournament franchise... I have never been so disappointed in my life. You'd think that the people at EA would try to keep what is brilliant about ut2004... Instead, they trashed it completely and created Gears of War II: The Retread. Everyone in the Unreal Tournament community that plays online has by now abandoned this lackluster spoilage of one of the greatest PC first person shooters of all time. I know, because for five weeks after the release, no one was on the ut2004 online games. Now? Every single last one of them has returned, and the buzz is... when EA makes ut2004 v2... then they'll come back. Expand

1. Incomparable to the pure fear that accompanies "Rainbow Six Vegas 2" and more akin to taking part in a sport than a war, Unreal Tournament III is the most accessible and technical shooter available, and it’s near impossible to fault it.
    A pristinely polished package that owns old-school twitch shooting. Not only does it look ravishing, but the new vehicles and features round it out as a near faultless package. Our only main concern is that its chaotic gameplay lies on a road well trodden, and the game's prized mode – Warfare – at times feels as much laborious as it us fun.
  3. A stunning looking, slick and polished FPS that every competitive 360 gamer should add to their collection. It's difficult to see how UT can unleash itself from the shackles of its genre though. Should Epic even bother?