8.1

1. Apr 29, 2013
    This game is a Great game which I have put many hours into. This game was a early game to the 360 but has remained one of my favourite's.This was one of the first hack and slash games that I ever played. Everything just fits well together, playing as a Viking. The Gameplay is sometimes a bit slow and the controls can get lumpy, the game sometimes glitches during big battles but apart from this the game is great if you like allot of blood and guts, and taking out allot of enemy's at a time. Expand
  2. May 20, 2012
    Bland and generic rpg. The objectives are boring and the aesthetic is boring. Combat is ripped from god of war, except this time the combat sucks and is dull.
  3. May 15, 2011
    My guilty pleasure game. It's by no means amazing, but I could not stop playing it. Twice. Bloody, violent, viking fun. Story's a little weak, the game gets repetitive, but if you're like me and a sucker for Violent Viking action there's not much out there better than this.
  4. Apr 27, 2011
    A "lesser" version of Fable. Art style is similar to the "Fable" series. Being 3 years old, was a little shocked how a random 3year old games graphics were as good as they were. Buttons are easy to learn. Game took me about 8-10hours on the harder difficulty. The quests are pretty simple, you free prisoners or kill a bunch of guys in a camp. My favorite thing about this game was the huge 100vs100+ battles you had at the end of each island. Managed to get all the achievements in 1 run. If you can find it for 5-10$ and are looking for a decent hack and Slash, id recommend buying it. Expand

1. An impressive game that provides one of the greatest gaming experiences I’ve had in a while, producing some of the goriest bloodbaths featured in a game to date.
    The battles stumble thanks to chug, the worlds get repetitive, and when you're not really interested in the story or your ultimate goal, hack-and-slash gets on your nerves no matter how many times you cut a guy in two.
  3. Viking's a decent game, thanks to over the top combat moves and a sprawling fantasy world, but its lack of drama and a few design issues make it inferior to Sony's exquisite "God of War" franchise.