8.1

1. Sep 11, 2011
    I really laughed a lot after hearing that ViVa Pinata was getting a game adaptation .So yeah, I underestimated a game because of it's goofy concept. It turns out the game was quite addicting, everything to the charming graphics, cute animals and endearing world it's an instant victory for VP. Fun and addicting, nothing more defines this game .
  2. Jan 26, 2012
    Viva Pinata is possibly the best, if not one of the best, life simulation games of all times. Conjuring up cuteness that The Sims could never handle, the graphics and animations are fluid and vibrant, and the mating dance is always a spectacle. The controls are simple and easy to use, but hard to master. Combine that with some helpful tips and a range of pinatas to bring into your garden, and you end up with a gem of a video game. If you're sick of all the shooters and hack-n-slash games, and you feel the need for some relaxing, full of depth gameplay, purchase this video game. Expand
  3. Aug 14, 2010
    This game is genius. You'dx think it would be bad, but it's really not. It's fun, rewarding, and can be challenging. Don't be fooled. This is a brilliant game and i reccomend it.
  4. Nov 20, 2012
    It's so addictive I can hardly believe it .While hardly my usual type of game I struggled to put the controller down every time I played it.Amazing...
  5. Oct 12, 2011
    A surprisingly fantastic game. Lot's of fun, truly a great, hidden gem. I went in expecting nothing, I came out with a relaxing game full of depth. Great to play between intense games to reset your brain, just saying. :P
  6. Dec 12, 2012
    While it isn't the best game in the world it is very entertaining and very different from most games out there. The light hearted atmosphere and the colorful visuals make this game a pleasure to play and relax to. While it may be aimed a ta younger audience, adults shouldn't shy away as it will be far more enjoyable than you might want to admit. Overall: It feels like you're playing a Saturday morning cartoon,, and regardless of your age you will enjoy it. Expand
  7. Jul 1, 2014
    ''Viva Pinata'' I remember the first time that I listen about this game, the idea sounds crazy, but no really atractive to me (because I'm not a big fanatic of this kind of games), but when I saw the game, I was surprised! The graphics are so spectacular, all these colors, the characters, the music, the story, WOW, all looked amazing, and when I take the control, the fun started, the gameplay it's really simple, and that means that anyone can easily understand the game, and join to the fun. And when you start to collect all these cool pinatas the game becomes addictive!
    Definitely, ''Viva Pinata'' it's one of the most interesting games on the Xbox 360 catalog.

1. A terminally cute game, so while almost guaranteed to suck the kiddies in, it's a tough sell for the trigger-happy Halo crowd. It's also fairly short if your goal is getting every pinata in the game to become a resident in your garden.
    The characters are endearing and the abounding sense of discovery can't be denied.
  3. The most interesting thing about Viva Pinata is the fact that it's actually better suited for adults than it is for children. Managing your resources (er, your pinatas) can be a lot of work, and I'm actually finding the game to be more challenging than many real-time strategy games.