• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Also On: PC
7.7

1. JoeJohnson
    Oct 11, 2008
    Multiplayer is where War World shines. Its very fast and super fun battling your friends online. The graphics of War World are amazing, easily the best looking game on Xbox Live Arcade. It is totally worth the 800 points. I would recommend getting this title. But do not judge it on the demo. The demo is way to short to show off the quality of this game.
  2. Kenny
    Oct 1, 2008
    Better than some of the major games out there. Its fun and if you like blowing crap up its worth it. Great online ops to.
  3. KhristianR.
    Oct 1, 2008
    I first saw this on the New arrivals and thought, whats this. The minute I put it on, I was impressed. The detail easily rivals some of the Xbox 360 main standard games set, even surpasses some of them in certain areas. Basically you choose a robot and go to fight. There's a choice of 10, whether you opt for speed, weaponry, armour or a huge but slow robot depends on your likes. The I first saw this on the New arrivals and thought, whats this. The minute I put it on, I was impressed. The detail easily rivals some of the Xbox 360 main standard games set, even surpasses some of them in certain areas. Basically you choose a robot and go to fight. There's a choice of 10, whether you opt for speed, weaponry, armour or a huge but slow robot depends on your likes. The single player campaign has 100 missions. a hell of a lot, it feels like an old arcade game where you had waves of enemies, only for the breaks between missions. Each robot has different weapons so its up to you to choose. Also are the multiplayer modes, they really are very very good. An 8 player online match really adds to the fun. It feels in certain areas an update of Armored Core and Future Cop LAPD for the next generation and thats a good thing. It could have benefited with a split screen option, maybe they'll put this as an update. For £6.80 its a bargain and I hope Third Wave Games get a lot of recognition and make more games of this quality. Download it you won't be disapointed. Expand

1. You’ll certainly enjoy the explosive chaos of these Unreal Tournament–style battles; but with only four game modes and limited match options, even blowing your opponents to smithereens can get boring.
    War World has no personality, making it tough to get hooked on the average gameplay.
  3. If you're a fan of online multiplayer slaughter, then it's a safe bet that you've already got plenty of games that do the same thing as War World, and do it a lot better.