Wet Xbox 360

7.3

1. JamesLuke
    Oct 1, 2009
    Fairly solid game really, reminds me hugely of max payne. Certainly different and refreshing. Feels quite polished and finished which is always a good sign the developer has put some real thought into the game, from Bethseda you'd expect no less than excellence and they deliver, just as they ususally do. Wet is fun to play, and thats why i rate it so highly, the only real drawbacks Fairly solid game really, reminds me hugely of max payne. Certainly different and refreshing. Feels quite polished and finished which is always a good sign the developer has put some real thought into the game, from Bethseda you'd expect no less than excellence and they deliver, just as they ususally do. Wet is fun to play, and thats why i rate it so highly, the only real drawbacks being potential for replay, and possibly gameplay becomming drawn out and samey, those are why i havn't rated 9 or 10. Expand
  2. RossM
    Sep 20, 2009
    As said in other reviews, very gratuitously violent and over the top acrobatic shooter. That also makes it highly addictive. A little short but can see it being played through more than once and the achievements will help this along. Reminded me a little of Stranglehold.
  3. JoH
    Oct 19, 2009
    One word : AWESOME ! This game blew me away, WET went nuclear on me ! The gameplay is tough to master, but when you got it ... it never leaves you ! Rubi Malone is the best Anti-Hero EVER !
  4. MadelineV
    Sep 18, 2009
    I have to agree with some of the other people mentioning that the "top" critics claim the game is boring or not fun, but it's the exact opposite. No there's nothing new here exactly, but the game is extremely fun and entertaining. I actually thought it was better than say Killzone 2, which has a worthless developer team and community. That game wasn't ground-breaking at I have to agree with some of the other people mentioning that the "top" critics claim the game is boring or not fun, but it's the exact opposite. No there's nothing new here exactly, but the game is extremely fun and entertaining. I actually thought it was better than say Killzone 2, which has a worthless developer team and community. That game wasn't ground-breaking at all, yet a lot of people liked it. Well Wet is a great game. It's fun from start to finish, and probably will be looked on as more of a cult classic, like games such as Blood 2 and Jericho. Expand
  5. kheas
    Sep 25, 2009
    This is a combination Tomb Raider, Stranglehold, Quentin Tarentino and a touch of Buffy. For anyone who likes mindless action with a string-a-long plot this game is for you. LOTS of fire, little filling, GREAT FUN, some frustration.
  6. May 17, 2012
    Wet is an action tour de force!! A really fun game that mixes old school Max Payne style gameplay with over the top action. The soundtrack alone warrants renting the game just so you can give it a listen. It's also very challenging, I beat it on hard but could never finish on the hardest setting, truly a challenge. Everything about the game is so over the top you can't help but wind upWet is an action tour de force!! A really fun game that mixes old school Max Payne style gameplay with over the top action. The soundtrack alone warrants renting the game just so you can give it a listen. It's also very challenging, I beat it on hard but could never finish on the hardest setting, truly a challenge. Everything about the game is so over the top you can't help but wind up grinning from ear to ear while playing it! It's almost like playing a game version of a Guy Ritchie or Quentin Tarantino flick, even at the full price this game was worth every penny. Expand
  7. JackK
    Sep 18, 2009
    Quentin Tarantino movie in a game. Brilliant! Gratuitous and copious amounts of blood and violence, intriguing game play, and a decent story line make this game worth a play.
    Jan 25, 2010
    F.. the review. Rubi and the Wet Team get 10's. Yeah there are some really inexcusable glitchy stuff, but the story and the feel are incredible.
  9. DaveTea
    Nov 30, 2009
    Very Stylish game, quite repetitive but if you enjoy a strait action game (and who doesn't) its well worth a shot!
  10. ZerisC
    Sep 15, 2009
    It's kind of surprising how a lot of reviews seem to hint that this game is 'boring' and 'not fun'. That's pretty ridiculous if you ask me. In the first hour and a half of the game, I've seen more very cool and Tarantino-esque moments then I've seen in most 'blockbuster' games, like let's say, Halo 3. If anything I found Halo 3 boring It's kind of surprising how a lot of reviews seem to hint that this game is 'boring' and 'not fun'. That's pretty ridiculous if you ask me. In the first hour and a half of the game, I've seen more very cool and Tarantino-esque moments then I've seen in most 'blockbuster' games, like let's say, Halo 3. If anything I found Halo 3 boring and uninspired when compared to something like this. WET takes the third person genre and gives it a much needed shove. While I won't deny that it can get repetitive and frustrating at times, there's quite a bit of variety in the game to keep things from getting stale, and, this game single handedly restored my faith in quick-time events. It's a single-player game, so don't expect a whole lot of replayability, but WET is most definitely worth your time if you like Tarantino style movies and Rockabilly Western style action, flair, and music. Expand
  11. NickB
    Sep 22, 2009
    Best action-flick grindhouse simulator out there, not that there are many, but this game has done stuff I haven't seen in any other game and has some serious style. Between this and Batman: AA I'm blown away at the great stuff coming out this year. As for the mixed bag of reviews....jaded reviewers? Wt didn't by enough advertising? No idea....
  12. Apr 7, 2014
    Wet borrows from the best, and adds on some originality to keep it intense from the first mission to the credits. Using parkour athleticism crossed with a helping of bullet-time, Wet really keeps itself from being just another one of those games that over uses slow motion.

The story is horrible, but the cut-scenes are skippable, just get to the point where you are either locked in an arena before you can slaughter hundreds of goons with acrobatics and bloodshed at your leisure, or get to the point where you can speed run through roaming levels whilst slicing and dicing through anyone who gets in your path.

If you like brutal violence, that only gets better with a variety of ways to leap,jump,swing,glide and slide into it, Wet delivers. Maybe not a game you want to tackle all in one go, but a perfect game to pick up and run through a level where the only limit to the ways to inflict pain is up to your co-ordination and imagination.

WET isn't really an original game. Several ingredients are taken from other good titles. Nevertheless, WET is amusing for a couple of hours and therefore it's just a good B-title.
  2. Just when you thought the third-person action/shooter genre was running thin on style, Wet has come along and shaken things up for the better.
  3. Wet is a very good game that any fan of shooters will enjoy.