Wheelman Xbox 360

7.4

Apr 2, 2009
    Regardless of what critics are saying (screw IGN btw), this game is out right FUN. it's what a video game should be like. crazy fun, not super realistic but still great graphics, a surprisingly decent story.
  2. PaulC
    Apr 20, 2009
    I have to say that WHEELMAN is the surprise hit of the year for me. Perhaps the most underrated game in quite some time. This game is FUN people. The missions are truly epic in scope and varied. There were moments that I was yelling at my TV, on the edge of my seat, barely passing some of the missions. Great side missions, too!
  3. MatthewW
    May 24, 2009
    This is the perfect game for playing after you and your mates have been down the pub on a weekday, had a couple of drinks and then head back at 12 and all go on this and have an absolute blast. Graphics are average, handling is poor, but who the heck cares when it's this fun?
  4. RandyJ
    Mar 25, 2009
    A great choice for anyone looking for an action game. It's not perfect but it's flaws are easy to overlook as you are having so much fun playing. The driving is about the best in the genre and the vehicle combat is incredibly intense. A return to classic form for Midway this time - they've managed to bring that classic gaming feel right up to date.
  5. PhilL
    Mar 29, 2009
    Between this and the upcoming Chronicles of Riddick, Vin has been pumping out some quality stuff. Chronicles looks like it
  6. ArnoF
    Mar 31, 2009
    Car combat at it
  7. ToughGuy
    Mar 31, 2009
    At first I thought this was going to be a pile of rubbish but having played the demo I was left with pain in my sides from laughing so much that I bought the full game on 360.....it really is a good fun. I think some folks have taken this game too seriously. The vehicle combat is a joy and the fact that Vin's character "Milo" plays it straight in every cut scene while all the other At first I thought this was going to be a pile of rubbish but having played the demo I was left with pain in my sides from laughing so much that I bought the full game on 360.....it really is a good fun. I think some folks have taken this game too seriously. The vehicle combat is a joy and the fact that Vin's character "Milo" plays it straight in every cut scene while all the other characters seem ridiculous is even better "Talk about the Steel BALLS!" Superb fun! 8/10 from me, a good post pub blast. Expand
  8. billyj
    Apr 2, 2009
    Way better than gta. more smooth gameplay, better weapons, better ... jokes. the game doesn't take itself so seriously like GTA did. in fact, because of this it comes off as more of a serious game. i would say that GTA is more comprehensive, but for what you wanna do with this kind of game, ubi has just executed rockstar, i believe. stupendously done.
  9. Petergriffin
    Dec 10, 2009
    Fantastic game provides the thrills u expected from a game like. Car gameplay is one of the best while on foot gameplay is one of the worst.

1. GamePro
    Its arcadey addictiveness and cinematic style successfully lands it in a sweet spot right between those two genres, taking players for a ride that's totally on par with the summer movie excitement it emulates.
  2. Wheelman has enough explosive thrills that you’ll be yelling and laughing the whole time.
    Much like a lot of the leading mans films, Wheelman is brainless entertainment without any pesky delusions of grandeur to trip over. Yes the plot is daft and the action as unrealistic as it comes but crucially it's also, for the most part, thoroughly enjoyable.