Wolfenstein Xbox 360

7.5

1. PatS
    Sep 7, 2009
    Loved it until I hit a fatal error in the castle that won't allow me to load save files and freezes each time. Researched and found it was a known issue and still no patch. If you don't mind rolling the dice and having your game end at some unknown point, it's probably an "8" or so.
  2. yahtzee
    Oct 14, 2009
    I am rating this on the single player only. i cannot see what is fun in trekking down copy pasted alleyways endlessly. also why does it have to have a fucking RPG element?! what was wrong with just picking up guns? why do all my guns have to be shit when i by them? even the fucking lightning BFGs!? a wasted $120 nz dollars.
  3. BrandonG
    Aug 21, 2009
    Wolfenstein isn't a classic because it was great, it's a classic because it was first and its not like there is anything about this that is terrible remarkable. The single player is not bad but forgettable The multilplayer has more problems then I've ever seen making it frustrating to play. The Achievements badly chosen and weight to heavily on the MP side Don't bother Wolfenstein isn't a classic because it was great, it's a classic because it was first and its not like there is anything about this that is terrible remarkable. The single player is not bad but forgettable The multilplayer has more problems then I've ever seen making it frustrating to play. The Achievements badly chosen and weight to heavily on the MP side Don't bother with this dull waste of time, and why does BJ look like Adam Carolla? Expand
  4. IippoO.
    Aug 23, 2009
    I was thrilled to hear about this game and i pre ordered it june. when the game arrived i was so happy and really expected lot from this game... Thats when the reality of this game slap me in face. This game is plain awful. I really tried to like this game but after one and half hour of wasting my time i just gave up. Single play mode was just stupid and this game looked like this should I was thrilled to hear about this game and i pre ordered it june. when the game arrived i was so happy and really expected lot from this game... Thats when the reality of this game slap me in face. This game is plain awful. I really tried to like this game but after one and half hour of wasting my time i just gave up. Single play mode was just stupid and this game looked like this should have come out to ps2 and old xbox like back in 2003. Normally i wouldt give a game 0 but this game is so lame, intelligence is so stupid (f.e. your bot crew can stand in the middle of narrow path and you cant get through WTF???) This game is biggest disappointment for me 2009 for sure. If youre interested in this game play this first before buying. Expand
  5. GrantA
    Oct 15, 2009
    I actually really liked this game, old school yes but it was FUN to play. Until........ I got to the hospital. It was late so, after failing miserably to complete the mission, I shut down for the night. Next time I cranked it up, bugger me I was back at the start of the hospital. Thinking I had stuffed up, I played through and came out the other side and played through the SS Headquarters I actually really liked this game, old school yes but it was FUN to play. Until........ I got to the hospital. It was late so, after failing miserably to complete the mission, I shut down for the night. Next time I cranked it up, bugger me I was back at the start of the hospital. Thinking I had stuffed up, I played through and came out the other side and played through the SS Headquarters mission before shutting down. Today I fired up only to find I was heading into the Hospital mission yet again, anger & rage seething through every pore !!!!!!!!! So a score of 4 for the short campaign that was building nicely and 6 off for sending this out with all the bugs that I and others have blown our hard earned dollars on. SHAME ON YOU id and Raven, I have bought my last game from you Collapse
  6. Ryencoke
    Aug 19, 2009
    I was the first person to buy this game, and I will probably be the first one to take it back. What absolute garbage. The main reason I bought it was for the Online. And let me tell you gladly, what a piece of crap the online is. I didn't even want to try the single player because of how bad the online gameplay way. What a huge huge huge letdown. RTCW has better online than this.
  7. Sep 21, 2012
    Wolfenstein 3D is the game that started all shooter games. So is this a great shooter? No its not! Bad story line, boring missions, too short, decent gameplay. Upgrades were good but still does not change the fact that this is a bad game. Wolfenstein 4.4/10
  8. Dec 13, 2012
    This game is a big big big FAILURE---A major DISAPPOINTMENT...in other words---it a piece of TRASH !!!

The AI SUX BALLS, the enemy just keep respawning ---endless respawning !!!, the gameplay is **** and the camera just keep shaking so intensely---this is a piece of **** that you will regret buying it---or you just like puking at your screen playing with this **** !!!

You can't help but wish that they developed the kernel of the ideas in this game into something more. As it is, this new Wolfenstein comes off as an engaging, though otherwise forgettable, shooter.
    If you're into WWII shooters -- and judging by the sales of every single Call of Duty title ever, you are -- but you're looking for something with a little twist to it -- which, judging by the sales of twisty straws, you are -- and you don't mind the color green -- and judging by the number of Irish people in the world, you don't -- you should get yourself a copy of Wolfenstein.
  3. Compelling single player with a fresh take on things doesn’t happen every day. It’s just that much better when it comes bundled with a fantastic multiplayer experience to boot.