6.3

1. Mar 22, 2012
    I did manage to have fun driving through the career mode and managing my racing team, although it does get repetitive towards the end.
    My biggest issue is that I could not do this without driving assists, despite playing other driving games with very realistic settings.
    The game doesn't do a very good job of conveying speed and traction to the driver, lack of force feedback support had probably a lot to do with it.
  2. Sep 9, 2013
    The only proper rally racing series around for modern consoles. If you want traditional rally racing on modern console this series is your best option by far. The Dirt games focus on Xrally, rally cross and similar stuff. Yes Codemasters do prettier games, blah blah blah. But Milestone at least makes an effort to stay true to the legacy of rally racing games and try to make their games asThe only proper rally racing series around for modern consoles. If you want traditional rally racing on modern console this series is your best option by far. The Dirt games focus on Xrally, rally cross and similar stuff. Yes Codemasters do prettier games, blah blah blah. But Milestone at least makes an effort to stay true to the legacy of rally racing games and try to make their games as sim-like as possible, unlike Codemasters who have gone the arcade direction with their Dirt series. With their WRC games Milestone tries to meet the needs of traditional rally racing enthusiasts. So if you miss the old rally games of WRC (Evolution Studios), Colin McRae and Richard Burns, and you want something somewhat similar for a modern console then you should give these WRC games a chance. WRC 2 improves on everything from the first game, graphics, handling, gameplay structure, etc. WRC 2 is fast, intense, challenging and fun. In fact the only thing I truly miss from the old WRC games on PS2 are the weather effects (rain, snow, etc). That would have made WRC 2 even more immersive. However this WRC series by Milestone remains the best option for traditional rally racing. Collapse

1. Nov 30, 2011
    There is plenty of value here for those looking for an officially licensed rally experience, provided that you are willing to over look the floors, there is a lengthy career mode and stages to keep players going and avoid repetitiveness for those who enjoy rally.
  2. Nov 16, 2011