7.2

1. Apr 13, 2011
    This game is like a medicine it needs to be taken in small amounts. Otherwise if you did what I did (sat there and played for 5 hours) It will be boring as hell afterward. There are 2 modes there is story mode where they all lead you to wrestlemania. You can play 3 different story's, the undertaker story (and in all of these you have to pick a wrestler to go against that person in theThis game is like a medicine it needs to be taken in small amounts. Otherwise if you did what I did (sat there and played for 5 hours) It will be boring as hell afterward. There are 2 modes there is story mode where they all lead you to wrestlemania. You can play 3 different story's, the undertaker story (and in all of these you have to pick a wrestler to go against that person in the story) the DX story and the Randy Ortan story and when you done with that you can do a mode where you can play matches in 2 different generation picking which generation character to go against the other generation (confusing I know) But this dose complete its goal of being over the top crazy but it has limited replay value. Expand
  2. Apr 23, 2011
    Of all of the wrestling games I have played, this is by far the best. It's over the top fun that you can play with your children and friends. It's not complex and easy to pick up and learn. The different modes give it some life and replayability. Well done.
  3. Apr 29, 2013
    I got the game on realease day and was forgiving the first night I played the game.The wrestling isn't that fun,the controls are bad and main stories are boring.
  4. Nov 13, 2011
    "WWE ALL STARS is a must own for anyone looking to get back to the glory days of WWF wrestling games" just as Ultkalina said, I remember being a little kid and watching Macho Man and the Ultimate warrior. It's rally cool to match up current past and classic wrestlers against one another. you can take this game seriously or just screw around and have fun. Definate must have for WWF er I"WWE ALL STARS is a must own for anyone looking to get back to the glory days of WWF wrestling games" just as Ultkalina said, I remember being a little kid and watching Macho Man and the Ultimate warrior. It's rally cool to match up current past and classic wrestlers against one another. you can take this game seriously or just screw around and have fun. Definate must have for WWF er I mean WWE fans past and present. Collapse

1. Oct 21, 2011
    Digitized world of wrestling gets even closer of the beat'em'up genre. Simplified mechanics and exaggerated graphics highlight this transition from Smackdown series. Wrestling is fun with a friend, solo wrestling is only for Monty Python. [May 2011]
  2. Jul 10, 2011
    Even with its easily addressable faults, WWE All-Stars manages to brightly shine because it got the basics absolutely right.
  3. May 16, 2011
    Still, the game is a load of fun and arguably the best professional wrestling game to come out in many years. I know that wrestling purists would say that the arcade style slam-and-jam nature of All Stars is not an accurate representation of their beloved sport - but put the controller in their hands for ten minutes, and even the hardest of the diehards will be won over.