7.2

1. Apr 2, 2011
    WWE All Stars did exactly what it set out to do, bring the over the top action back into the wwe games. It has a colourful and vibrant visual style and awesome over-the-top action every wrestling game should have. It may not be the best wwe game out there, but it is still worth your time and money.
  2. Mar 30, 2011
    This game is precisely what I had hoped they would deliver - simple, fun game play with mass appeal. It may not be overwhelmingly deep, but rather than feel "lacking", it seems as though they executed on a single idea: a polished fighter, based on wrestlers.

I hope this is the direction that games in this genre start to migrate. It's over the top, hilarious, exciting. There are certainly things I'd like to see in the next game, but this is a beyond solid first effort. See you in the squared circle.
  3. Apr 1, 2011
    i was playing with my sister and i beat her down.I was randy orton.she was loser john Cena.i beat her down in the first round.the second round i got killed.
  4. Apr 22, 2011
    WWE All Stars is a great game, its good to look at and plays great, the controls are simple and combos are easy to do.
    I would highly reccomend to any fighting game fan or wrestling fan.
  5. Oct 17, 2012
    this is like the 2nd best game i ever played.
  6. Mar 30, 2011
    After beating some of the modes and seeing that it's not going to be very different from here on out, the only gripe with this game is that there is no real difference in the game modes. They really do feel like a bunch of exhibition matches piled into different modes. That being said, i don't remember games like Super Mario Bros being reviewed and said it's all the same, just jumping andAfter beating some of the modes and seeing that it's not going to be very different from here on out, the only gripe with this game is that there is no real difference in the game modes. They really do feel like a bunch of exhibition matches piled into different modes. That being said, i don't remember games like Super Mario Bros being reviewed and said it's all the same, just jumping and running through the entire game, and that being a bad thing. It's something that worked for that game., and if we try not to compare one game to another, you will see that games like WWE All Stars are fantastic. Games should be fun to play, regardless of any other aspect. WWE All Stars is a blast to play. You can pick up and start hammering away on the controls, or, you CAN take your time to notice intricate combinations that will amaze you in how detailed they got each wrestlers move set. I've been playing non-stop and have been fortunate to have been having lots of fun. If you are worried that you aren't getting a ton of modes and not a lot of content, you may be right; but this definitely isn't a game you can play and say it's not fun. This probably is for wrestling fans, but if you do like action/fighting games that keeps the pace and never really stops for breath, than this is well worth the money! Expand
  7. Mar 31, 2011
    I used to be a huge wraslin' fan, but the athletes of today don't really have, in my opinion, what the legends, or even the guys from a decade ago had. So when I heard someone was making a game where the legends could take on the new guys I was stoked. When i got my first look at it, I was even more excited. The game reminded me of the old N64 WCW wrestling games, the look, how it played,I used to be a huge wraslin' fan, but the athletes of today don't really have, in my opinion, what the legends, or even the guys from a decade ago had. So when I heard someone was making a game where the legends could take on the new guys I was stoked. When i got my first look at it, I was even more excited. The game reminded me of the old N64 WCW wrestling games, the look, how it played, all updated for this generation. Did the developers get it right. Oh yeah! The characters look like living action figures and their moves are so over the top and exaggerated, but that's what I find cool about it. I didn't really like the Smackdown vs. Raw series, sure they were loaded with all sorts of modes (which I found a little overwhelming), but I didn't find them all that fun. Here the action is fast-paced and aggressive, as apposed to the sluggish controls of the other series. This is more like a fighting game, you can literally bounce people off the mat and juggle them in the air, which kind of reminded me of the WWF In Your House games. There's even brightly colored streams that come of your wrestler as they perform signature moves. There are a lot of modes, however most feel similar. The stand out is the cage match complete with mini-games when you climb to the top. Another great feature pits a pre-determined legend against a pre-determined wrestler from the current roster based on their particular style, these matches are also cool. Matches like Sheamus vs. the Ultimate Warrior and Eddie Guerrerro vs. Rey Mysterio are examples. There are 30 combatants in all with more on the way via DLC, but you can't help but notice some odd omissions like Ric Flair or Chris Jericho, but this may be fixed later on with the DLC. Each looks as they currently do (in the case of the fresh talent) or as they did in their prime (for the legends), and they each use their signature moves and their awesome entrance music. The game mechanics are easy to pick up but hard to master, there is an awful lot of hidden depth in this arcade brawler. Reversals can be difficult until you get the timing right, as a prompt appears at the top of the screen telling you what button to push, but only briefly, so you really have to pay attention to the other fighter and judge what you need to do ahead of time. There are plenty of unlockables with everything from arenas and wrestlers to stuff to use in the create a wrestler mode. This is the weakest part of the game as it comes no where near the depth of the other series, but you can't still come up with some fun characters of your own. All in all this is great game for wrestling fans old and new with a lot of depth for those that want it and pick up and play acessibility for those that don't. Expand
  8. May 27, 2011
    great game! just beautiful graphics and display. The sound is a bit off but that is manageable. This is a game for people who like wrestling NOT fighting games if you like fighting games but don't like wrestling DO NOT BUT IT!!!!!
  9. Nov 13, 2011
    "WWE ALL STARS is a must own for anyone looking to get back to the glory days of WWF wrestling games" just as Ultkalina said, I remember being a little kid and watching Macho Man and the Ultimate warrior. It's rally cool to match up current past and classic wrestlers against one another. you can take this game seriously or just screw around and have fun. Definate must have for WWF er I"WWE ALL STARS is a must own for anyone looking to get back to the glory days of WWF wrestling games" just as Ultkalina said, I remember being a little kid and watching Macho Man and the Ultimate warrior. It's rally cool to match up current past and classic wrestlers against one another. you can take this game seriously or just screw around and have fun. Definate must have for WWF er I mean WWE fans past and present. Expand
  10. Dec 15, 2012
    This game is simple, but it has amazing graphics, visuals, and enough moves for you to customize your character in the Moveset editor. If you are looking for something 50% fancy and 50% real, this game is perfect for you, specially if you like wrestling games. The only thing I dislike about this game is that most of the mods are the same and unlocking new characters is the same as playingThis game is simple, but it has amazing graphics, visuals, and enough moves for you to customize your character in the Moveset editor. If you are looking for something 50% fancy and 50% real, this game is perfect for you, specially if you like wrestling games. The only thing I dislike about this game is that most of the mods are the same and unlocking new characters is the same as playing exhibition mode. Expand

1. Oct 21, 2011
    Digitized world of wrestling gets even closer of the beat'em'up genre. Simplified mechanics and exaggerated graphics highlight this transition from Smackdown series. Wrestling is fun with a friend, solo wrestling is only for Monty Python. [May 2011]
  2. Jul 10, 2011
    Even with its easily addressable faults, WWE All-Stars manages to brightly shine because it got the basics absolutely right.
  3. May 16, 2011
    Still, the game is a load of fun and arguably the best professional wrestling game to come out in many years. I know that wrestling purists would say that the arcade style slam-and-jam nature of All Stars is not an accurate representation of their beloved sport - but put the controller in their hands for ten minutes, and even the hardest of the diehards will be won over.