5.1

1. Jan 18, 2013
    This game is incredibly underrated. The story is great and while the game plays very simply I enjoyed every minute of it. The game had numerous moments where I felt like I was playing a N64 Spider-man game. Outside the goofy climbing this game is a great beat-em up title.
  2. Oct 30, 2011
    I'm going to give this game a 9 (it really more a 7), just because others gave it a 0 for no reason, the game is fun for a beat'm up. and it doesn't deserve a 0.
  3. Sep 27, 2011
    pretty solid game. story was decent but the morality/ choice of team thing made up for that. fighting does get repetitive but its still hard to put the game down. its not as good as i had expected but that doesnt mean it aint worth $60. get it.
  4. Oct 4, 2011
    If you like kicking a lot of ass 110% of the time...this one is for you. It was a lot of fun, and I usually don't even like beat'em ups. I had to force myself to go to bed! The real focus of this game is the brawler style combat, and evolving your mutant to kick even more ass as you go. The combat is simple and easy to pick up. As you unlock abilities you'll find yourself immediately satisfied that you're now a tank who can wreck 100 guys at once. The story is on par for any comic book (that is to say, fairly ridiculous), and the graphics are not the best (with a few glaring errors). I have to be honest though, I actually enjoyed playing it. It was cool to dig into the back stories of the other Xmen/Brotherhood characters, and fighting alongside different ones via the 'Destiny Choices' was a nice touch. The combat itself is gorgeous, and as you evolve it just gets better. I'd recommend it to anyone new to the brawler genre. Expand
  5. Sep 27, 2011
    This is a good fun beat-em-up. Story isn'tt too deep (on par with other comic games) but the X-Genes and combat are diverse and give the game a lot of replayability. I'd recommend it for fans of the beat-em-up genre.
  6. Sep 28, 2011
    Solid game, good story and good game play. I'm surprised by the negative reviews, the developer has tackled a franchise whose fans seem to never be pleased with any interpretation of X-men. They've made it look good with a good replay quality.

Destiny promised to bring a lot of choices – side to choose, moral choices… but despite on how you decide, the game won't change – you will beat hundreds and hundreds similar enemies. [Dec 2011]
  2. Dec 12, 2011
    Between those passive tendencies, the lack of strategic combat, a smattering of trite escort missions and the lack of much R in the RPG equation, the total X-Men Destiny package ends up kind of boring. It would've been nice to see Silicon Knights right its up-ended ship, but this game makes me seriously wonder if the studio's ship has already sailed.
  3. Nov 30, 2011
    It is an amateurish approach to see a waste of the X-Men: Destiny game's potential. It is a pity that another game title of the famous comics brand did not work out and that the reasons to play it can be counted on four fingers of a single hand.