4.5

1. Jul 19, 2014
    10/10 - IGN , perfect and amazing. And the game is totally not broken............................................................................................................
  2. Jan 11, 2013
    Shallow, bland, borderline broken. Even for free, the time it takes to play it is a price too high. There are some easier achievements to pick up, and then it's time to move on. To its credit, online multiplayer actually works well, not that it'd be nice to drag someone else into this game. Ugly, unambitious, boring, and frustrating. There's a reason you can't download it anymore. It's aShallow, bland, borderline broken. Even for free, the time it takes to play it is a price too high. There are some easier achievements to pick up, and then it's time to move on. To its credit, online multiplayer actually works well, not that it'd be nice to drag someone else into this game. Ugly, unambitious, boring, and frustrating. There's a reason you can't download it anymore. It's a shameful, awful game. Easy review. Expand
  3. Oct 11, 2012
    Probably one of the greatest games ever conceived. This game has to be better than Skyrim, Bioshock, Half Life, or Dues Ex combined. Without a doubt the best game ever made and if you think differently you are wrong.
  4. Mar 6, 2012
    The worst game EVER!!!, the reason? horrible gameplay, terrible graphics, the controls are ugh, awful, the idea is good, but the game is a bigger deception, I hate this game, is one of the worst games that I can play.
  5. Apr 20, 2011
    I own this car and its an amazing car to drive, its fun, fast, and reliable because its japanese, and who can beat that? I never even played the game, I just like the car.
  6. Apr 16, 2011
    This is by and far away the greatest game ever made on any console CUT. In fact way better that Grand Theft Auto 4. Graphics 10/10, sound 10/10, gameplay 10/10, longevity 20/10, oh and its free, what could be more satisfying than downloading right now the greatest game ever FREE!!!

Overwhelming dislike - based on 7 Critics

1. I'm actually very fond of irreverent humor, when it's done right, but this, this is just awful.
  2. Avoid this at all costs. Simply put, it's just a hair shy of being completely broken. Yaris may be free but somehow, I still feel ripped off.
  3. Last time we checked, a Toyota doesn't come with a ruddy big gun. False, and very bad, advertising if you ask us. Still, it's free. [Christmas 2007, p.98]