7.6

1. Nov 28, 2011
    Great game ! A lot of stuff in this one ! They did a great job with the new body parts categories : it's now clearly a tool for me to fix my back problems. Accessible, quick and sweaty efficient : that's all I asked !
  2. Mar 3, 2012
    I bought this game a few days ago, as a way to do workouts already prepared for me, because I can't put a workout together to save my life, and I hate going to the gym! So far it is fantastic. The different activities and workouts really get your body moving in different ways! they are fun and keep you motivated, wanting to beat your previous score. I'm also very impressed with how well the Kinect works! It picks up everything your body does and can tell you when your lung isn't quite low enough, or how accurate it can stimulate bouncing a soccer ball on your knees! And all the options are great, such as warm ups, activities, dance classes, and yoga! I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a fun and motivating way to work out! Expand
  3. Nov 23, 2011
    This is hands down the best interactive fitness experience you're going to find. I had the first game as well, which was good. But it still felt limited. This game will have you continuously striving for more. Awesome presentation, body detection and feedback. With the holidays here, this is a best bet for anyone looking to get in shape for the new year.
  4. Dec 29, 2011
  5. Jan 14, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I was astounded by Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012. What makes it unique is that there's a calorie bar that shows the total calories you've burnt. You get to choose what muscle groups to work on. At the end of a workout, it shows how many calories you burned. There's a variety of activities. I like the fact that the fitness program supports floor exercises. Disclaimer: you'll need plenty of space since the Kinect tracts body movement. Each workout has a different time length, whether short or long. I like the doing the longer ones better. You get to use weights. You have to stay in good form and do the moves in rhythm. If you do this it's gonna show a gold outline around your body and make "ding" sounds. This lets you know that you're doing the exercises correctly. I like that the environment evolves as you progress through the workout.

I workout with Your Shape every week. The main menu is easy to navigate, and it's perfectly organized with different categories, each with a different color. My favorite class from the classes category is cardio boxing. The Back In Shape program is focused on losing and controlling weight. Your Shape lets you feel immersed in physical activity. This fitness program offers an alternative to going to the gym. I've noticed results! This is a "must get"! Ubisoft Montreal did a great job in making this an ideal fitness product!

1. Mar 5, 2012
    As home fitness products go, it's certainly one of the best. It's absorbing, interesting and fun in parts, and if you're the sort of person who gets a kick out of medals, points and progress reports then you'll certainly enjoy the framework it offers. But if you're looking for a fun Kinect game with a getting-fit side-effect, or a comprehensive exercise routine with serious results, Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012 is not quite there.
  2. Feb 15, 2012