5.1

1. May 1, 2013
    It seems that everybody is having a problem with the difficulty of the game but I had no such thing. Yes at times it seemed that getting Solemned three times in a row does suck, but its not because the game is cheating you out, it's because the game has to do it if they draw it. Sometimes it helps me out because they will pay half their life in order to counter something that wouldn't haveIt seems that everybody is having a problem with the difficulty of the game but I had no such thing. Yes at times it seemed that getting Solemned three times in a row does suck, but its not because the game is cheating you out, it's because the game has to do it if they draw it. Sometimes it helps me out because they will pay half their life in order to counter something that wouldn't have much board impact. Granted, this game does force you to buy the card packs if you want to have any real fun because the cards are distributed randomly. They should add more tournament styles and offer a DLC to get a playset of everything.
    In conclusion, if you know card games and like yugioh, then this game is good for now. If you are looking for a card game but didn't like any of the things I mentioned above, then get Duels of the Planeswalkers.
  2. Nov 16, 2013
    Lack of card content (They should have Exceed Monsters in here already). Lack of a repayable Campaign. No system in place to stop Multiplay quitters. Lack of rule settings.. Why can't we make duels more interesting?All I have complained about could be fixed with an update or two.
tbd