5.6

1. Nov 29, 2011
    A really enjoyable multiplayer experience on both Live and local co-op. Graphics are ho-hum and characters are not particularly enjoyable. I've been hit with some saved game bugs where if you max out all of your characters and then jump in a local multiplayer game your character stats will reset. Still this is a really fun game that I would recommend, especially if you are a zombie fan.
  2. Nov 29, 2011

1. Jan 5, 2012
    Features writing so sophomoric, so unfunny, so stale, so trite, and so unskippable that it all but kills the game underneath.
  2. Jan 2, 2012
    Should you buy it? Almost certainly not. It's dull and has been done a thousand times before - and most of those attempts are superior.
  3. Dec 17, 2011